Welcome To aBlackWeb

Monday Night Raw: 5/13

I still think they waiting for the bludgeon brothers

Decent RAW.

Brock/Braun segment was cringey.

Banks little one liner was wack IMO. Just bc someone curses it’s all of a sudden amazing lol

They’re still doing the same shit but i expected a much better first raw of 2019... new year, new faces, new feuds etc

It's a shame that Smackdown seems to be so much better that the flagship show but they still treat Smackdown like it ain't shit.

He aint winnin, word is its gon be seth vs brock at mania, but yea i wouldnt even give a fuck if braun did win they shoulda done that shit when he was white hot hes back to whatever status now

I do remember reading this a while back

it makes sense

the crowd gonna shit all over that match if Brock goes over so hopefully they let Rollins get a clean pin

whenever Smackdown moves to FOX yall think they'll stop doing that shit and treat it as an equal to RAW?

everybody know RAW is Vince baby thats the only reason they view it as the flagship show

I doubt it.

The thing that pisses me off is the prestige of the WWE championship is treated like a mid card title but the Universal title is treated like the grand prize.

whenever Smackdown moves to FOX yall think they'll stop doing that shit and treat it as an equal to RAW?

everybody know RAW is Vince baby thats the only reason they view it as the flagship show

Fox is not paying all that money for smackdown to not be equal to raw. I expect the following to happen: finally have a different stage from raw, be more wrestling than storylines, be live, promoted all over fox, etc

First time watching Raw in a while and they said fuck the match going on to have wack backstage interviews

Back