Welcome To aBlackWeb

Monday Night Raw: 5/27

EC3, Heavy Machinery, Lars Sullivan and Lacey Evans are all backstage at tonight's Raw taping.

Raw is of course being held in Orlando, so they are all local, but for those wondering, they are all there and obviously available should WWE want to debut them tonight.

Nikki Cross worked this week's Smackdown loop, which should include a live event tonight in North Charleston, SC

I gotta feelin that Lars has been brought in to compete wit braun.... He might even interfere in tha Brock/Braun match @ RR

I dont think they'll put him against Braun right away but i mean that wouldnt be a bad idea. Just make it seem like Corbin, HHH or somebody brought Lars in to help destroy Braun. Seeing two big unstoppable motherfuckers clash is always a good way to get people talking/watching.

Only thing is with WWE they like to slowly build up to shit like that and a lot of times it hurt em. They might as well go on and pull the trigger. Bad thing is you dont want either one of those guys coming out the loser in a feud like that.

Why the hell are lashley and Rollins fightin tho? did I miss somethin? or forget something?

Well at least it’s out of the way early. FYI I’ll try to find the beautiful video package they did for gene.

Back