Welcome To aBlackWeb

Monday Night Raw: 5/13

Love or hate the storyline you gotta admit that shit has Rusev over as fuck right now

WWE are fools if they do not catapult him into the main even picture after this.

I mean the story is already laid out for them going forward..

After losing his wife on national TV he has the biggest chip on his shoulder out of everyone on the RAW roster.

Hes been beaten down, screwed over in matches by Lana & Lashley constantly and just can't seem to win. They have one last match at TLC. Lashley goes over with Lanas help again

Next night on RAW Lashley wins a Royal Rumble qualifiers match and Rusev gets screwed over by him and Lana later that night in his match.

He challenges Lashley to one final match, his rumble spot on the line.

Rusev wins

Rusev goes to the rumble and he wins that shit.

A NEW face in RAWs World title picture and a fresh challenger for Brock Lesnar at WM.
i was with you til Rusev winning the rumble lol

i was with you til Rusev winning the rumble lol

You wouldn't be down with him winning it? I mean the crowd has never given up on him. They were still chanting Rusev day whenever he wasn't being used so WWE should capitalize on that. I don't see them actually putting him over Lesnar at mania or anything like that but he could get a hell of push leading up to the match in April.

Love or hate the storyline you gotta admit that shit has Rusev over as fuck right now

WWE are fools if they do not catapult him into the main even picture after this.

After losing his wife on national TV he has the biggest chip on his shoulder out of everyone on the RAW roster.

Hes been beaten down, screwed over in matches by Lana & Lashley constantly and just can't seem to win. They have one last match at TLC. Lashley goes over with Lanas help again

Next night on RAW Lashley wins a Royal Rumble qualifiers match and Rusev gets screwed over by him and Lana later that night in his match.

Rusev wins

A NEW face in RAWs World title picture and a fresh challenger for Brock Lesnar at WM.
With all due respect Dubbz....Rusev ain't winning the Rumble.

Rusev wins

Book it! Wrestling 101.

twitter bout to be pissed when EY eat this L from Andrade..

:yikes1:

Everytime he makes a rare appearance on tv he trends world wide and they make him lose. Sometimes it seems like they do that shit to intentionally piss people off. I don't get it

New music for the Kabuki Warriors. Finally

I noticed Humberto had a new theme tonight too

Back