Welcome To aBlackWeb

Monday Night Raw: 5/27

I'm thinking that Seth Rollins & AOP will reunite as the new version of the Shield.

I hope not

they need to be original

I remember years ago there was a photo floating around w/ him and the Authors of Pain. (When he first went heel) people had photoshopped the 3 of them together cause they wear those Shield like vest too. Kinda makes it seem like they stole that idea but im still interested to see whats bout to happen.

i thought about something while watching RAW on monday too.. What if Rollins is telling the truth? who could it be?

i thought about that shit and Samoa joe came to mind. Idk why but that would be dope if that were the case. An alliance between him and the AoP

i thought about something while watching RAW on monday too.. What if Rollins is telling the truth? who could it be?

i thought about that shit and Samoa joe came to mind. Idk why but that would be dope if that were the case. An alliance between him and the AoP
It would be a great idea .... Only problem is Joe has been injury prone on the main roster...... Being the heel commentator is at this point the best place for Joe for the time being.

Matt Hardy shouldn't be going over Drew Mcintyre fam

atleast no unless they plan on starting a program between the two that could reintroduce his broken character

right now it doesn't seem like they have a clear direction for him but I did notice that Matt cut Drews promo short right when he said the word "Broken" so who knows.

Part of me still wants believe that Rollins is being 100 about not being aligned with the AoP.

they need to send them back to NXT if thats the bullshit they gonna be on with them

Not even for fuckin Sami Zayn coming out during a Kevin Owens promo :imsayin:

Back