Welcome To aBlackWeb

Monday Night Raw: 5/20

One detail I noticed last night that follows the shift they've had lately of a more traditional pro sports feel is saying how Ilja has declared himself for the WWE draft. And it kind of felt like Ilja and Rox last night were at tryouts to show off their talents and help their draft stock. The NXT roster declaring themselves or not can put a little logic behind why some of them will get drafted and why clear top level NXT talent won't be if they choose to stay. Minor detail that could add another layer of sense.

Another detail I noticed was Indi attempting a scoop slam while on her knees lmaoooo get this bitch TF off my television !!
lovelosenxtjpeg.jpg

Never!

Several beach balls were confiscated from WWE Raw

Jade Cargill vs. Chelsea Green was originally scheduled after the Ilja Dragunov match. At the top of hour one, the match was moved.

Ricochet's improvisation to apologize to Samantha Irvin before his spot went over well.

Triple H gave a heart felt thank you to the crews after WWE Raw signed off

John Cena is expected to be gone from WWE programming again.

We're told that it's possible that Sheamus may not return until the week of the draft, or won't have a defined brand until then.

The Rock was not listed internally on run sheets, but was not hidden during the show.

We're told the altered sets will likely continue when ticket sales dictate them

WWE Raw After Mania Producers:

Cody Rhodes/Rock promo: Michael Hayes

Ilja Dragonuv vs. Shinsuke Nakamura: Shawn Daivari

Jade Cargill vs. Chelsea Green: Petey Williams

Judgment Day promo: Jamie Noble & Adam Pearce

John Cena & Awesome Truth vs. Judgment Day: Jamie Noble & Adam Pearce

Indi Hartwell vs. Roxanne Perez: Kenny Dykstra

Sami Zayn & Chad Gable vs. Imperium: Jason Jordan

Drew McIntyre vs. Bronson Reed vs. Ricochet vs. Jey: Michael Hayes & Bobby Roode

Main Event Producers

Katana Chance & Kayden Carter vs. Shayna Baszler & Zoey Stark: Molly Holly

Julius Creed vs. Ivar: Adam Pearce

I don't think she's too limited at all. She is a freak athlete with some decent experience and recently great training. I'm not sure I want to see Jade in too many 10+ minute matches. Let those be reserved for true challengers.

When I look at Jade, she doesn't look like anyone I've ever seen in wrestling. She looks like she's out of a comic book. Don't treat her like a workhorse, showcase her like the main attraction she is.

Exactly. Squash the muthafuccas she need to squash. Put on a show for the ones higher up on the totem pole.

Lol @ niggas wanna see Jade go 10 mins wit Chelsea or Maxine....
200-4.gif

Several beach balls were confiscated from WWE Raw

Jade Cargill vs. Chelsea Green was originally scheduled after the Ilja Dragunov match. At the top of hour one, the match was moved.

Ricochet's improvisation to apologize to Samantha Irvin before his spot went over well.

Triple H gave a heart felt thank you to the crews after WWE Raw signed off

John Cena is expected to be gone from WWE programming again.

We're told that it's possible that Sheamus may not return until the week of the draft, or won't have a defined brand until then.

The Rock was not listed internally on run sheets, but was not hidden during the show.

We're told the altered sets will likely continue when ticket sales dictate them

WWE Raw After Mania Producers:

Cody Rhodes/Rock promo: Michael Hayes

Ilja Dragonuv vs. Shinsuke Nakamura: Shawn Daivari

Jade Cargill vs. Chelsea Green: Petey Williams

Judgment Day promo: Jamie Noble & Adam Pearce

John Cena & Awesome Truth vs. Judgment Day: Jamie Noble & Adam Pearce

Indi Hartwell vs. Roxanne Perez: Kenny Dykstra

Sami Zayn & Chad Gable vs. Imperium: Jason Jordan

Drew McIntyre vs. Bronson Reed vs. Ricochet vs. Jey: Michael Hayes & Bobby Roode

Main Event Producers

Katana Chance & Kayden Carter vs. Shayna Baszler & Zoey Stark: Molly Holly

Julius Creed vs. Ivar: Adam Pearce

HA! Told yall he said that to Sam. Lol!!

Translation: "I'm about to do some dumb shyt babe. Plz forg...ARGHHHH!! MY RIBS!!"

The only issue with that theory is now that The Rock is leaving again, if the original plan of Rock vs Roman actually happened, then The Rock was always going to lose.

Crazy to think they were really going to pass up on Cody winning at this WM. Was Cody just going to stop pursuing Roman's title? Was Rock going to lose and then have Cody return to the title picture and win at some non WM event? Or were they waiting to finish the story until next year's WM?

The only issue with that theory is now that The Rock is leaving again, if the original plan of Rock vs Roman actually happened, then The Rock was always going to lose.

Crazy to think they were really going to pass up on Cody winning at this WM. Was Cody just going to stop pursuing Roman's title? Was Rock going to lose and then have Cody return to the title picture and win at some non WM event? Or were they waiting to finish the story until next year's WM?
It was a work. Now let me get out of here before the pitchforks arrive.

If i was in charge this is what i would run wit. It's already like the nigga is playing the crazy killer cop role in a thriller movie or some shit. So i would of had them say the mf tried to burn Cody bus. Then had the commentators take it a step further and say that Pharoah was inside but they were able to get him out in time.

C I N E M A

Back