Welcome To aBlackWeb

Monday Night Raw: 5/27

Exactly.

Yall AEW folks need to realize how insufferable you look to the rest of us. Trying to get the Shenco diss to stick when YOU are Shenco is hilarious. This is about trying to credit AEW with WWE's success.

Which is patently ridiculous. But your blindspot to the thing you like makes you incapable of seeing how silly that idea really is. I'm trying to help you, but you ain't ready for reality.

If I'm trolling, why has AEW's audience been cut in half over its existence? Why are they selling less tickets every time they roll thru an established town? I'm going to level with you. The shit sucks. People seen it. And they don't like it. It's cool that you do, I'm not knocking you or the few left that still like it. I think people want it to succeed so they are willing to ride out the lean times. And I respect it. But the shit does objectively suck. It's not a good tv show. Good wrestling matches alone a good television product does not make. You'll disagree but the numbers will continue to tell the story until the story changes. But seriously get a job with or an internship. Something. You deserve it.
Its zero point arguing back and forth when you clearly see what you want to believe. I respect your opinion if you actually foreal and not doing the weird company hero member thing. There are things WWE improved that would of happen regardless but there also is many things that became good asf because of things they switched up or did in reaction to AEW. Your just focused on what WWE did that would of happened regardless of any other company and ignoring the statements including from yall's boy Ariel that just says WWE is that much better because of AEW too. It aint that deep nor takes away from WWE because they are a juggernaut no matter what, they are at the top but they can be influenced by things too.

Its zero point arguing back and forth when you clearly see what you want to believe. I respect your opinion if you actually foreal and not doing the weird company hero member thing. There are things WWE improved that would of happen regardless but there also is many things that became good asf because of things they switched up or did in reaction to AEW. Your just focused on what WWE did that would of happened regardless of any other company and ignoring the statements including from yall's boy Ariel that just says WWE is that much better because of AEW too. It aint that deep nor takes away from WWE because they are a juggernaut no matter what, they are at the top but they can be influenced by things too.
But that's not really true though. They still sucked after AEW started. They got better because Vince got shit canned.

I can say wrestling as a whole is better because AEW exists. That's obvious, another company with exposure equals more jobs and more people getting paid. So if we stop there then cool. But they ain't the ones forcing WWE to step up that's just flying in the face of the obvious.

But that's not really true though. They still sucked after AEW started. They got better because Vince got shit canned.

I can say wrestling as a whole is better because AEW exists. That's obvious, another company with exposure equals more jobs and more people getting paid. So if we stop there then cool. But they ain't the ones forcing WWE to step up that's just flying in the face of the obvious.

This whole discourse today LITERALLY started because of this statement but you was arguing for 3 hours about it
:niggawhat:

This whole discourse today LITERALLY started because of this statement but you was arguing for 3 hours about it
:niggawhat:
I'm giving my man a peace offering and you gotta side bust with some nonsense. Well so much for being magnanimous. In that case:

Fuck AEW, as a company, as a promotion, and as a motherfucking crew.

Better?

You can try any simple 2+2 braindead tactic you want. That shit ain't have nothing to do with WWEs current run of success (the real purpose of the discussion).

Back