Welcome To aBlackWeb

Monday Night Raw: 4/29

I think an okey doke is gonna happen. Either...

Rachel wins

Lacey wins

Bayley as a surprise entrant and she wins.

tbh the Liv Morgan experiment has failed.

Actually shes still quite over and every year they fumble the opportunity to have her get a big win.

last year at MITB I believe she got the loudest pop of all the women whenever she would start up the ladder.

depending on what happened w/ Ripley id have her win it, hold onto it and then maybe drop it to her after accepting a challenge for the case. That way Liv has her moment, gains more crowd support through a loss against Ripley (while helping her get heat) and we're back on track for Bel Air vs Rhea

Actually shes still quite over and every year they fumble the opportunity to have her get a big win.

last year at MITB I believe she got the loudest pop of all the women whenever she would start up the ladder.

depending on what happened w/ Ripley id have her win it, hold onto it and then maybe drop it to her after accepting a challenge for the case. That way Liv has her moment, gains more crowd support through a loss against Ripley (while helping her get heat) and we're back on track for Bel Air vs Rhea
i read that Rhea had some sort of dental surgery.

Having the time of his fuckin life, man. Fuck a documentary i want a mockumentary about this mf and all of his shenanigans

& get Steve Carrell to play him cause him and Michael Scott are damn near the same person

Back