Welcome To aBlackWeb

Monday Night Raw: 5/13

I was just gonna say that might be where they headed.

Theory loses the US title to Lashley then goes on to feud w/ Cena at Summerslam?

you know he gone do something to John next week when he show up live.. so he might just get screwed over by him as payback to set up their Summerslam match.

Cena vs Theory doesn’t need a title. It sells itself

I was just gonna say that might be where they headed.

Theory loses the US title to Lashley then goes on to feud w/ Cena at Summerslam?

you know he gone do something to John next week when he show up live.. so he might just get screwed over by him as payback to set up their Summerslam match.

It would be ludicrous to have Bobby go through this including PINNING the champ and he loses at MITB. I just cant see Theory losing since they are trying to push him to the moon

It would be ludicrous to have Bobby go through this including PINNING the champ and he loses at MITB. I just cant see Theory losing since they are trying to push him to the moon

thats why im thinking he'll drop it but have the excuse of Cena screwing him over.

It kinda feels like its time for him to move on to that next level anyways. Not into the main event picture but right underneath it w/ guys like Rollins, Cody, etc

Back