Welcome To aBlackWeb

Monday Night Raw: 4/29

Hell with the show being 3 hrs they could of easily threw him in a good program with somebody

the RAW side is looking stacked coming outta this draft.. they just gotta use these mfs and give us fresh match ups

And even with a stack roster on they (creative) will still have RAW looking like shit. Smackdown has always managed to do more w/less. Even in the original brand extension SD >>> RAW.

The balance has shifted.

Now Fox gonna be griping about how they don't have a stacked roster

I was just about to say this

it look like SD got shafted this time.

im sitting here trying to think of who all they got coming outta this shit and idk but RAW got some heavy hitters

I was just about to say this

it look like SD got shafted this time.

im sitting here trying to think of who all they got coming outta this shit and idk but RAW got some heavy hitters

RAW definitely cleaned house on paper but if I were a betting man, Smackdown will probably stay the "A-Show". They should had kept Bianca & Balor on Smackdown. I wouldn't have mind seeing a Charlotte/Bianca feud on Smackdown.

Personally, I wouldn't have mind if they sent Damien Priest & Nakamura to Smackdown/RAW respectively. At some point maybe they could have groomed Priest to be the guy who finally beats Reigns.

RAW definitely cleaned house on paper but if I were a betting man, Smackdown will probably stay the "A-Show". They should had kept Bianca & Balor on Smackdown. I wouldn't have mind seeing a Charlotte/Bianca feud on Smackdown.

Personally, I wouldn't have mind if they sent Damien Priest & Nakamura to Smackdown/RAW respectively. At some point maybe they could have groomed Priest to be the guy who finally beats Reigns.

Idk man its gonna be interesting to see how this shit goes after Crown Jewel..

I'm a smackdown guy just off the strength that more is less like you said but i just dont see how RAW gets this roster and fucks it all up. They gonna have to step their shit up creative wise cause they got most of the people that folks tune in to see now. (Outside of Reigns, Sasha and Charlotte)

Smackdown really gonna have to do work to elevate some of these people who were mis-used on RAW just to make them seem like believable opponents for the champs over there

Idk man its gonna be interesting to see how this shit goes after Crown Jewel..

I'm a smackdown guy just off the strength that more is less like you said but i just dont see how RAW gets this roster and fucks it all up. They gonna have to step their shit up creative wise cause they got most of the people that folks tune in to see now. (Outside of Reigns, Sasha and Charlotte)

Smackdown really gonna have to do work to elevate some of these people who were mis-used on RAW just to make them seem like believable opponents for the champs over there

I can definitely see them fucking it up. I remember during the og brand extension somewhere around '08-09, Smackdown had done a good job building up guys like Matt Hardy, MVP, and a few other mid-card guys, when the draft came MVP was U.S. champ and when he got to RAW they had Kofi beat him for the title. Afterwards, they jobbed him out until he was released.

Back