Welcome To aBlackWeb

Monday Night Raw: 5/20

Somebody on a podcast made a great point about the hardcore title and the 24/7 title. In the AE legit guys were winning the title and defending between the goofy guys, 24/7 title legit just whoever they view as bottom of the barrel or just comedy acts to run with it.

They could do alot more with it giving guys liek Bobby Lashley or even some legit mid card guys it and just having crazy match ups from it that happen randomly depending on who steps up.

If Ricochet don't get utilized on SD then it might be a wrap for him

thats the land of opportunity

If Ricochet don't get utilized on SD then it might be a wrap for him

thats the land of opportunity
Hate to say it because I think the roster at AEW don't need anybody else but that is the perfect company for his style. They won't commit here to a indie style match on WWE main roster tv and that's everything that makes Ricochet.

So we gonna have these matches with people no matter the show they are re on since the draft doesn’t go into effect until after Crown Jewel

It really makes no sense to wait 2 1/2 wks to have the changes go into effect. If anything, after Crown Jewel is when they should have done the draft. The week after that, start building towards SS.

They were taken seriously in NXT as well
I saw zero appeal on them in NXT too. I really don't know what to do with them beside strip them of their gimmick and let them just be War Machine. They got the size they are very corny at times or just boring.

Back