Monday Night Raw: 4/29

FACTS

Roman and Sasha’s programs are killing

then you got Bayley and Bianca

Street Profits
Big E
Even fucking Gable and Otis

and its nicely packaged within 2hrs

I wish USA would come up off that last hr or if they gonna have it make the last hr TV-MA or 14 and let The Fiend go to work

Here’s the thing about the third hour of raw: USA is paying wwe about $50 million per year for that hour. Soooo Vince definitely isn’t gonna make raw 2 hours. Can’t really blame him

Smackdown is the A show now whether they want it to be or not

with all the money FOX is paying for that shit, its definitely the top priority.

RAW is just what Smackdown used to be. Thats why they moved most of the heavy hitters from there and put them on Smackdown.

they also struggle bad with that 3rd hour and that shit pulls the whole show down due to all of the filler they be using. It wouldnt be as bad if they like @BDP™️ said made that hour edgier or something or did something to ramp up the action.

RAW Underground was cool and it would of been the perfect lead in to a TV-MA 3rd hour.

i honestly dont see shit changing until Vince is out the door tho.

Here’s the thing about the third hour of raw: USA is paying wwe about $50 million per year for that hour. Soooo Vince definitely isn’t gonna make raw 2 hours. Can’t really blame him
Didnt know that lmao

shit I wouldnt get rid of it either lol

but like I said

at leas make the last hr TV-MA so they can do a lil bit more and keep ppl watching

I have been DVRing both raw and smackdown for 15 years. While I always watch smackdown, I don’t even check for raw and haven’t for weeks. I just delete it so it doesn’t take up space

I DVR'd it but didnt even watch. Fast forwarded to Keith Lees match and Orton/the Fiend

cut it off after that

I think most of us are comfortable with the combination of watching smackdown, nxt and ppvs for now. I know I am

Yeah for once AEW really the only thing I been following closely, WWE just has alot to offer but its not enough if a show like Raw can fall flat from start to finish and its their longest program. As good as Smackdown is I can miss it and be just fine watching the highlights. WWE really needs fans in the building, its really starting to show.

Roman carrying WWE single handedly, reminds me of 95 with Deisel running the scene during a shit period but Roman is much more entertaining.

Got both my baes fighting. Nia and Mandy don't need to do this...but imma watchin anyway.

MVP needs to update his VIP Lounge intro tho. That "Big thing poppin..." line is outdated. Lol

Back