Monday Night Raw: 5/20

Turned and see my bae. I'm wanna try that position Lana pinned her wit. Yes lawd

I said before if Drew can be world champ there's no reason Lashley can't be. The only thing holding him back is mic work but now he has MVP as his mouthpiece.

How do you book it?

Do you leave him with the Hurt Business and give him the strap?

or do you split him and MVP from Cederic and Shelton and let them make a push for the World title?

How do you book it?

Do you leave him with the Hurt Business and give him the strap?

or do you split him and MVP from Cederic and Shelton and let them make a push for the World title?
Do a swerve storyline where Lashley and The Hurt Business fall out and then have lashley win a #1 contenders match. Have the Hurt Business "mistakenly" cost Drew the title. Next night on Raw have Lashley defend the US title in a triple threat against MVP and a sacrificial lamb where MVP and Lashley beat the hell outta the third guy and let MVP walk out the US champ.

Rip the hearts outta fans who was getting behind the Lashley face turn and have The Hurt Business be the dominate heel faction of WWE. It would mean long term booking over a couple months

If Bobby wasn't blah in the ring I'd definitely want it but Bobby all looks, he doesn't have any good matches under his belt sadly. Hell of a look tho. Last hope was a Brock vs Lashley match off the bat during his return. I like Hurt Busineee as a team tho, somebody made a good suggestion and said they should recruit a heel Keith Lee to join and eventually take over as the top guy in the squad.

Mike Rotunda a bitch lol. RKO burned your son up and IRS ass just walked away when he walked up to him