Welcome To aBlackWeb

Monday Night Raw: 4/29

I hope Heyman does big things w/ Murphy & i hope they didnt draft the Street Profits just to have them announcing shit week to week. Got damn

Benjamin vs Ricochet should be LIT if they give them the time and dont squash Benjamin

I dont even wanna see this signing shit w/ Braun and Fury they should just do shit like that and post youtube or something

I dont even wanna see this signing shit w/ Braun and Fury they should just do shit like that and post youtube or something

Yeah I stopped playing my app for this segment. Someone let me know when they're done. Lol

WHAT THE FUCKKKK are these war rooms????? Lol I didnt even see Smackdown, that scene doesnt even match the vibe of the show haha.

I think we'll start seeing more of Heymans influence going forward. The matches tonight aint even been bad. Them silly ass draft segments are whats pulling the show down

Heyman loves the shit outta the Street Profits and it shows.

First feud on RAW against the OC? and looking at the time they could be the main event.

they doing Gable wrong w/ that name change & Im pissed that he aint heading back to NXT

Back