Welcome To aBlackWeb

Monday Night Raw: 4/29

U could hear a pin drop when gable came out

But the crowd was red hot for him during the action thats what matters the most

I still fear whats to come for him but he on fire right now

I kinda hope they send him to NXT before Vince gets bored and starts burying him foreal

I got Nakamura winnin this whole thing either him or Mysterio but im hoping its nakamura dont nobody wanna see Rey ass in a world title match in 2019

Not a Rey Mysterio fan but that pop was loud for him. Should be a good match with him and Seth next week

tumblr_pybdlu4eug1u1ljrzo1_540.gifv

Ayo Bray gettin a hell of a push!

they aint even let Strowman big ass fight back. I figured if they would let anybody over power that claw it would be him but hell nah.

Thats whats up!! keep em looking strong

Damn that shit crazy.

Man i read some shit about how they been booking him vs Rollins during house shows and usually when they do that its what they use on TV

the shit that I read was some next level creepy shit that i was not expecting

i might try to find it and post it in a spoiler later

Not sayin that they'll 100% run it for the TV feud but if they did use it i wouldnt be mad at all!

In the likely event this is taken down, a rundown of what the Western Canadian crowd got:

- A cool custom Firefly FunHouse plays on the ‘tron, where Ramblin’ Rabbit tries to warn Seth before Bray pushes him beneath the table. But Wyatt then agrees with the much-maligned bunny, and tells Rollins The Fiend is about to tear him apart... all while laughing hysterically. It honestly might be the creepiest bit from the whole gimmick to date.

- The Fiend’s entrance is long. Like Undertaker long. He does not have his severed head lantern from SummerSlam, just a regular one.

After a face-off at before the bell, The Fiend backs into a corner to start the match. Then the lights go out and he’s behind Rollins. He attacks with some of Wyatt’s usual offense, then throws Seth over the ropes and proceeds to cut off his attempts to get back in for a while. Eventually the both end up on the floor and The Fiend punches and throws him into barricades.

- Back in the ring, the beatdown continues. Wyatt occasionally acts tormented. At other times he’s enjoying himself and appreciating his work. He takes too long going for Sister Abigail, and that lets Rollins start his comeback with an enziguri.

- That comeback consists of Seth’s usual arsenal of superkicks and dives. It leads to a Stomp that The Fiend gets up from. He evades a second one, latches on the Mandible Claw, and refuses to release it, triggering the disqualification.

- Bray plays to the crowd a bit, and then crawls toward Rollins in the corner. Instead of getting in his face, he signals for Seth to Stomp him again. That happens, The Fiend gets up again, takes a Superkick and then TWO MORE Stomps! He looks to be staying down, so the champ calls for his belt.

The Architect makes the classic horror movie mistake of checking on the monster, though. The Fiend sits up and locks on the Claw again. The lights go out and a strobe shines on them, and Wyatt holds Seth down until he stops thrashing. Then he leaves in the dark while his laughter plays on a loop over the loud speakers.

- After about a minute, the lights come back up and the referee is checking on Rollins. His music plays and he leaves, selling the attack and looking around, shaken, worried The Fiend might still be around.

Damn that shit crazy.

Man i read some shit about how they been booking him vs Rollins during house shows and usually when they do that its what they use on TV

the shit that I read was some next level creepy shit that i was not expecting

i might try to find it and post it in a spoiler later

From what I understand, Bray has mostly creative control over the character. Creative trust him so much,they let him do him. I think he's got that balance where the Fiend still has that creepy allure...but he's not oversaturated.

Not sayin that they'll 100% run it for the TV feud but if they did use it i wouldnt be mad at all!

In the likely event this is taken down, a rundown of what the Western Canadian crowd got:

- A cool custom Firefly FunHouse plays on the ‘tron, where Ramblin’ Rabbit tries to warn Seth before Bray pushes him beneath the table. But Wyatt then agrees with the much-maligned bunny, and tells Rollins The Fiend is about to tear him apart... all while laughing hysterically. It honestly might be the creepiest bit from the whole gimmick to date.

- The Fiend’s entrance is long. Like Undertaker long. He does not have his severed head lantern from SummerSlam, just a regular one.

After a face-off at before the bell, The Fiend backs into a corner to start the match. Then the lights go out and he’s behind Rollins. He attacks with some of Wyatt’s usual offense, then throws Seth over the ropes and proceeds to cut off his attempts to get back in for a while. Eventually the both end up on the floor and The Fiend punches and throws him into barricades.

- Back in the ring, the beatdown continues. Wyatt occasionally acts tormented. At other times he’s enjoying himself and appreciating his work. He takes too long going for Sister Abigail, and that lets Rollins start his comeback with an enziguri.

- That comeback consists of Seth’s usual arsenal of superkicks and dives. It leads to a Stomp that The Fiend gets up from. He evades a second one, latches on the Mandible Claw, and refuses to release it, triggering the disqualification.

- Bray plays to the crowd a bit, and then crawls toward Rollins in the corner. Instead of getting in his face, he signals for Seth to Stomp him again. That happens, The Fiend gets up again, takes a Superkick and then TWO MORE Stomps! He looks to be staying down, so the champ calls for his belt.

The Architect makes the classic horror movie mistake of checking on the monster, though. The Fiend sits up and locks on the Claw again. The lights go out and a strobe shines on them, and Wyatt holds Seth down until he stops thrashing. Then he leaves in the dark while his laughter plays on a loop over the loud speakers.

- After about a minute, the lights come back up and the referee is checking on Rollins. His music plays and he leaves, selling the attack and looking around, shaken, worried The Fiend might still be around.
tumblr_pybfcdzVV71u1ljrzo1_540.gifv

From what I understand, Bray has mostly creative control over the character. Creative trust him so much,they let him do him. I think he's got that balance where the Fiend still has that creepy allure...but he's not oversaturated.

they really got something with the character if they can avoid overbooking him and let him go a good while before actually taking an L. My fingers crossed that they dont fuck it up

But the crowd was red hot for him during the action thats what matters the most

I still fear whats to come for him but he on fire right now

I kinda hope they send him to NXT before Vince gets bored and starts burying him foreal
Bruh a local jobber woulda got cheered against corbin

Back