Monday Night Raw: 5/20

they really got something with the character if they can avoid overbooking him and let him go a good while before actually taking an L. My fingers crossed that they dont fuck it up

Vince need to stay AAAALLLLLLLLLL THA WAY from having ANY input in this character. Fiend is off limits.

This reminds me when 2 celebs where the exact same outfit at a function, and people ask "So who wore it better?"

Lol!

• Haha
Reactions: Duwop
idk whats goin on but all these niggas been copying eachothers post on twitter

i guess its some kind of running joke cause the Revival did it with a post about Sami Zayn that somebody else hd posted

i think the colors are just there as a test, like they used to do on TVs. Im thinking they'll have entrances showing on those screens or something. That cant be the actual colors

Reactions: BountyHunterRo
i think the colors are just there as a test, like they used to do on TVs. Im thinking they'll have entrances showing on those screens or something. That cant be the actual colors

Yeah that's what I'm guessin too...but @OGDirtyDee post was still funny af. Lol!

I hated that damn level.

• Haha
Reactions: OGDirtyD
Both those matches better be A+

Just off of gp....

I haven't seen a great bliss match since she been back... And Sasha in a zone right now

i care more about different stages for ppv’s than different stages for raw and smackdown

i’ll wait until the set’s in action to judge

Both those matches better be A+

Just off of gp....

I haven't seen a great bliss match since she been back... And Sasha in a zone right now

Yeah considering that her and Sasha legit can't stand each other...I'm expecting and actual fight. Fucc the wrestling. Lol