Welcome To aBlackWeb

Monday Night Raw: 4/29

Seth Rollins will be defending his Universal Championship on RAW against the winner of a Fatal-5 way match that will take place the same night. WWE said, “Rey Mysterio, Ricochet, AJ Styles, Robert Roode and Shinsuke Nakamura will collide with each eyeing the opportunity to clash with Rollins for the top prize on Raw.”

Another confirmed match is Chad Gable getting a KOTR finals rematch with Baron Corbin along with Sasha Banks taking on Nikki Cross.

A confirmed segment for the show is a new episode of ‘Firefly Funhouse’. WWE said, “Wyatt returns with an all new edition of “Firefly Fun House.” Will Huskus the Pig Boy or Mercy Buzzard calm their friend’s nerves or will “The Fiend” Bray Wyatt have a new warning for The Beastslayer? Look for possible clues on a new edition of “Firefly Fun House.””

Bengaluru, Sep 23: The final Monday Night Raw episode of the ongoing season is waiting for us on tonight before the show gets a brand new look. Before the season premiere arrives, we are supposed to get a packed edition of the flagship show that had lately been taken over by the new resident demon. His eerie antics may continue as a new episode of Firefly Funhouse has been confirmed to air on Raw.

Read more at: https://www.mykhel.com/wwe/wwe-monday-night-raw-preview-schedule-september-23-2019-127801.html

Yoo the Fiend already done started his shit

the show aint even started yet n they showing static on the screen in the lil opening video

I love that shit at the bottom of the screen that it be doing for the OC during their entrance. I think it does it for Taker and some others too haven't noticed it for everybody else

Lmao yooo yall see Street Profits new shirt?! that shit is tribute to Hot Boyz

i had seen dude tweet it to them on twitter and ask them to support so its dope that they actually wearing it

Lmao ayo Oney Lorcan is funny as fuck on twitter. He be saying the most random shit every day and he always typing like he stuck in capslock

Back