Welcome To aBlackWeb

Monday Night Raw: 4/29

Yeah...its time to end this Dana/Mandy tag team. It was going nowhere. I wanna see what Mandy can do solo

I aint even watch this shit tonight

i was out n about but its gotten to the point where if i dont catch it live then I dont even bother going to watch on DVR.

I saw Lashleys entrance on twitter n that shit was top notch

i saw him n Miz. I'll just read about the rest of it

i was out n about but its gotten to the point where if i dont catch it live then I dont even bother going to watch on DVR.

After the Drew/Sheamus fight (the ending was so stupid), I stopped caring. Yea raw is that bad

Exactly how I feel about WWE as a whole. Even Smackdown with Reigns GOAT run, which sucks because I would love to keep all eyes on that but this other stuff just feels like the same ol same. I know fans say this alot over the past decade but holy shit has WWE just been a job to watch.

Even shit that's supposed to be dope, I feel we are going to ge the generic opponents feuding team up again and this time one turns on the other to push the big match but how many times is this going to happen in the exact format. It's annoying and cheap ass booking. I'm happy for both my favs getting a Mania run but the build is trash tbh.

After the Drew/Sheamus fight (the ending was so stupid), I stopped caring. Yea raw is that bad

I turned it off around 9:30. I cannot sit through 3 hrs of RAW unless the first two hours are worth watching. Most of the time I'm done w/RAW after the first hour. I stopped putting RAW on dvr like a few years ago.

Ok I’m worried. Charly hasn’t been on raw in a few weeks. She’s at the nets Knicks game tonight and I’ve seen here do more with ESPN. Is she leaving us??

Lmfao that was terrible

Shane talking to Braun like he retarded was kinda funny tho

Back