Welcome To aBlackWeb

Monday Night Raw: 5/13

I'm literally sick of New Day with the titles now, this shit is beyond tired now. And AJ wasting a WM match on these 2 goofs. Oh my this Mania is sucking the more matches are booked.

Keep Mia on the roster. The women's division need her.
Nah send her back like a damaged product.

Mia is mediocre in every company she has been to which tells me she will never be that good. NXT was her time to shine and she didnt. Shorty need to be a trainer tbh.

Bring up Toni and Io instead for Mia.

Last edited:
Auska unhinged, now it's time for Shayna to go unhinged...

They might put on the most brutal women's match of all time at WrestleMania 😬

But I still think Briana & Sasha gonna tear down the house ✊🏿

Bianca not really that good in the ring, I'm skeptical on them having a great match
Alot of people fail to see this. I love Bianca because she comes of genuine but she liek a step better theb Mia in the ring. She doesn't really have a solid NXT match on her belt.

They had months to work on their match... It's not like it's a late addition... They knew BIANCA and Sasha were going to be the main event before the rumble...

And they're essentially in a bubble. I think they have more than enough time to put together a classic

Alot of people fail to see this. I love Bianca because she comes of genuine but she liek a step better theb Mia in the ring. She doesn't really have a solid NXT match on her belt.

Her matches vs Shayna in nxt were kinda cringeworthy. I really hope she improves quickly before mania

I love Bianca and I know she Athletic asf so I can see her getting really good after some more years but she def got work to do.

I'm still smh at AJ having to deal with New Day, I really thought they were going to cook something up for him.

Not even excited for Ripleys debut on RAW unless shes coming out the gate as a heel

if shes gonna be Asukas opponent at mania then she need to be heel. Especially if they have any plans of putting the strap on her

Idk what they doing with Charlotte. It could be a 3 way with her or maybe even a 4 way if Baszler is still tied up in shit with Asuka

Back