Welcome To aBlackWeb

Monday Night Raw: 4/29

I swear I have yet to meet a Corbin supporter but on here.

Even on podcast where fuckers will justify anybody they all usually share the same opinion on him.

If fans are upset how Vince books shit how he likes and not what the fans want...how is the solution to put the title on the one guy fans legit dislike? It isnt. That's one of the opposites of the solution WWE needs

Last edited:
He’s boring? That’s it? Braun is boring, too, then. He legit does the same thing weekly. Seth says the same thing on the mic. Roman does the same thing every match and overuses his moveset. Sami Zayn says the same thing every week about the fans and girates like an idiot...

every has their “boring” routine too... if y’all liked him during his Long Wolf shtick and the only thing that changed was an “authority” look then I don’t see the logical dislike for him as a whole. He has the same moveset as he did before, he’s just more talkative...I’m not saying he’s great or the best but he ain’t bad at all... maybe that’s why I like him so much bc the hate is just stupid. He’s much better than Reigns.

He’s boring? That’s it? Braun is boring, too, then. He legit does the same thing weekly. Seth says the same thing on the mic. Roman does the same thing every match and overuses his moveset. Sami Zayn says the same thing every week about the fans and girates like an idiot...

every has their “boring” routine too... if y’all liked him during his Long Wolf shtick and the only thing that changed was an “authority” look then I don’t see the logical dislike for him as a whole. He has the same moveset as he did before, he’s just more talkative...I’m not saying he’s great or the best but he ain’t bad at all... maybe that’s why I like him so much bc the hate is just stupid. He’s much better than Reigns.
He was trash then too just more justifiable. Either version of Corbin has been mid card status.

Also I enjoy Seth's matches that's the difference. Braun is trash too, but he has had better moments then your boy.

Sammy Zayne is miles ahead of Corbin in any lane even with the same material over and over. Hell Sammy Zayne girating is more entertaining then Corbin waiter gig.

Somebody who I think is way more talented who I could give zero fucks if he ever leaves or never is on TV again is Dolph Ziggler, point I'm trying to say is even if you lay out good matches doesnt mean u cant suck the energy out the room and nobody gives a fuck.

Everybody you just named is more entertaining than Corbin and it shows in the crowd reactions.

The crowd has yet to reject Rollins

Braun was never rejected by the fans, they didn't stop tuning in whenever he was in the title picture. Vince just decided to stop pushing him for whatever reason and now they got him doing a bunch of bullshit

And I can't believe you don't like Samis current gimmick. Its one of the best ones going right now. Electric chair segment aside he been killing it and the fans aren't rejecting him either.

I’ve never been a fan of Sami. He can go in the ring but other than that I just dislike him. He’s to me what Corbin is to you guys lol

Corbin was a good gn.. . ..a bad wrestler but he showed great heel tactics as a gm

You guys are sending your vibes through to wwe..

Lars is to give an interview on SmackDown

Everybody you just named is more entertaining than Corbin and it shows in the crowd reactions.

The crowd has yet to reject Rollins

Braun was never rejected by the fans, they didn't stop tuning in whenever he was in the title picture. Vince just decided to stop pushing him for whatever reason and now they got him doing a bunch of bullshit

And I can't believe you don't like Samis current gimmick. Its one of the best ones going right now. Electric chair segment aside he been killing it and the fans aren't rejecting him either.
your right the crowd has yet to reject Rolllins..... But his promos don't help his cause either

Back