Welcome To aBlackWeb

Monday Night Raw: 5/13

tumblr_ps6uj0d8ft1rmv1vdo1_540.gif

Don't even know why Rhodes is going at Hunter lol...he should be shitting on Vince at any turn

He basically explained it saying it wasn't really a shot at HHH he said him smashing the throne symbolized him "not wanting to step into a non wrestler role like HHH has done" but he could of shown that another way other than by smashing the throne he used in his mania entrance. So im calling bullshit on that one.

He also probably feels that HHH can take it and Vince being so old and outta touch he might take that shit the wrong way

Sooooooo...are they really reaching in the bowels of the WWE archives, and pullin up HHH/Orton history? Just to create some kinda buzz for this Saudi match?

So the wildcard rule is up to 4 being on a different show, right? The following smackdown guys we’re on raw last night: kofi, Xavier woods, Roman Reigns, Shane McMahon, and Dolph. That’s 5. Hmmm

So the wildcard rule is up to 4 being on a different show, right? The following smackdown guys we’re on raw last night: kofi, Xavier woods, Roman Reigns, Shane McMahon, and Dolph. That’s 5. Hmmm

Kofi and Woods represents one entity, the new day lol

that Wild Card rule is just leading up to them ending the brand split. I knew that shit once they announced it.

Soon it'll be more than 4-5 people appearing on another brand and Vince will say something about losing control and it'll lead to him ending the split all together

Brock is hilarious. He ain’t cashing in for a long time.

Braun is a monster. It’s a shame he’s stuck doing dumb crap.

Corbin wins, love it. Dude is good at what he’s doing. He works well in the ring. He’s much better now than the stupid lone wolf gimmick.

Triple H v Orton for Saudi is wack, could’ve been a good storyline leading into WM.

IIconics need to lose those straps, they’re mad wack.

Ricochet v Cesaro was the match of the night.

24/7 still needs a name change, still think wildcard title is much better and still fits the definiton of what the 24/7 rules are.

I’m sold on Lacey Evans, she needs to beat Becky, Becky and Cross need those tag straps.

Brock is hilarious. He ain’t cashing in for a long time.

Braun is a monster. It’s a shame he’s stuck doing dumb crap.

Corbin wins, love it. Dude is good at what he’s doing. He works well in the ring. He’s much better now than the stupid lone wolf gimmick.

Triple H v Orton for Saudi is wack, could’ve been a good storyline leading into WM.

IIconics need to lose those straps, they’re mad wack.

Ricochet v Cesaro was the match of the night.

24/7 still needs a name change, still think wildcard title is much better and still fits the definiton of what the 24/7 rules are.

I’m sold on Lacey Evans, she needs to beat Becky, Becky and Cross need those tag straps.

You wildin on that Corbin shit.

You like GM Corbin better than the Lone Wolf?!

Also the IIConics are money! I keep tellin yall. I don't blame them for how their reign is going, I blame creative. It hasn't been an absolutely horribe run either but it could be so much better. They shouldn't be losing as much as they do

Everything else I agree w/ you on. I dont really care about the name for the 24/7 title. The look bothers me and thats really it.

I’m a big fan of Corbin rn and I wouldn’t mind him as Universal champ. Put me in the “unpopular wrestling opinions for $100, Alex”...

and maybe it is creative.. but iiconics ain’t doing ish for me rn... a pretty face and bubble booty ain’t tricking me...

Finally got around to watching this last episode last night and this was really bad. Obviously nothing will change and they will continue to put out bullshit.

I’m a big fan of Corbin rn and I wouldn’t mind him as Universal champ. Put me in the “unpopular wrestling opinions for $100, Alex”...

and maybe it is creative.. but iiconics ain’t doing ish for me rn... a pretty face and bubble booty ain’t tricking me...
Don't put Corbin and universal champ in the same sentence

They think ratings are bad now just see what they're like if this happens

It’s not the person who is champ, it’s how the show is written. Seth is champ and it keeps going down. It’s happening weekly bc of bad writing. Bad promos. Bad feuds. Regurgitated matches week in and week out. Brock, while hilarious, just comes out and dances. Why do you think Dean left? Not because of who is or isn’t champ, because of horrible writing and being forced to say those promos.

Back