Welcome To aBlackWeb

Monday Night Raw (10/14)

Now that Jimmy is back I think we might be back on track for the original idea

Roman / OG Bloodline and Sami vs New Bloodline

They might just have it be a 4 on 4

I think Cody will dealing with KO / Randy

Got damn i knew it was somebody i was leaving out on the bloodline side lmao idk how i forgot about Sami 😬 you right. Shit will be back on track soon they just gotta wrap things up w/ Jey and Bron then they all should be locked in

Got damn i knew it was somebody i was leaving out on the bloodline side lmao idk how i forgot about Sami 😬 you right. Shit will be back on track soon they just gotta wrap things up w/ Jey and Bron then they all should be locked in
Sami don't need to be in this anymore, keep it strictly family

I can see Jey losing the title back to Bron at Crown Jewel
and Sami is done with Gunther

Its time......

Sami don't need to be in this anymore, keep it strictly family

Sami joining the original Bloodline story gave that shit a shot in the arm and was one of the best things for it if we being fr so its only right. This whole reunion with them coming back together for a face run i feel is about to be even bigger than that. We already seen it with the reaction for Reigns and Jimmy reuniting

It was never gonna be over after The Rock confronted him after Mania. So until he sees The Rock (and Jacob) 1 on 1 he'll still be a component in this Bloodline story
As long as Cody is Champ he not gonna be done.

He is the one that “took” the title away from the family

Along with the Ula Fala the WWE Championship is what legitimizes the “Tribal Chief”

The title will always be a component of the bloodline story…and by proxy whoever holds it.

I also don’t think Rock is gonna just be ok with Solo being the “Tribal Chief”.
Rock the one who greenlighted solo’s coup

Im wondering how much they are gonna lean into Rock being a real life high chief within the family.

Hence “The Final Boss”

He already told us that he higher on the totem pole than Roman is…why you think Rock acknowledged Roman?

Roman and Rock arent eventually gonna wrestle for who is “Tribal Chief” imo Roman is fighting to legit be in the same status as Rock is in the family

• CM Punk is not expected for the Saudi Arabia show, last we checked, which would explain his absence.
  • Alexandra Williams is the writer for CM Punk's promo.
  • Fightful was told there were some "growing pains" with the switch back to two hours, but that formatting Raw wasn't difficult as the company has been running two hour Smackdowns for the last 25 years.
  • There was some frustration internally with the booking of the women's match, the perceived lack of direction for the talent involved, and a commercial consuming much of the match.
  • Sexxy Redd was not listed on internal rundowns. She is from the area.
  • WWE has a number of double tapings coming up ahead of the international tours and the Saudi trip.
  • Cody Rhodes actually did not top the merch sales list for WWE in Atlanta per their internal charts (sorry, angry Bloodline stan accounts), but he was second. The first place spot went to "WWE/Bad Blood" which means WWE or Bad Blood branded merchandise that also includes title belts.
  • Goldberg was not at WWE Raw.
Producers:

• IC Title: Jey Uso vs. Xavier Woods: Bobby Roode
  • Sheamus vs. Pete Dunne: Abyss
  • Ten-woman tag team match: TJ Wilson and Jason Jordan
  • World Title: Sami Zayn vs. Gunther: Jamie Noble
  • Main Event: Sol Ruca vs. Tatum Paxley: Kenny Dykstra
  • Main Event: Brooks Jensen vs. Tavion Heights: Kenny Dykstra
  • Main Event: Dragon Lee vs. Julius Creed: Adam Pearce

Back