Mom of two killed over refund check.

smh

all for $800

first off......why she look like that but in a laudromat?

make up and weave cost a stack and washer and dryer cost a few hundred.

second.....times is that hard to kill niggas over $800?

shit i better stay outta dodge cuz im as good as dead

3...why you bringing that much cash to someone? 3stacks in cash for what?

both sides are right

you can’t bring 3k into a store where mostly poor people shop/work. recipe for disaster

also a motherfucker does NOT have the right to rob you and kill you. but that don’t mean they won’t. people ain’t shit. its well documented. you have to take certain measures to protect yourself

RIP to her. i hope the other three rot in jail

both sides are right

you can’t bring 3k into a store where mostly poor people shop/work. recipe for disaster

also a motherfucker does NOT have the right to rob you and kill you. but that don’t mean they won’t. people ain’t shit. its well documented. you have to take certain measures to protect yourself

RIP to her. i hope the other three rot in jail

Exactly

She was an innocent victim of a senseless crime.

She should have taken steps to avoid becoming a target.

Both can be true. Overall it’s just a sad ass situation.

I just don’t understand the shooting part of it.

They couldnt just strong-arm her out of the money?

first off......why she look like that but in a laudromat?

make up and weave cost a stack and washer and dryer cost a few hundred.

second.....times is that hard to kill niggas over $800?

shit i better stay outta dodge cuz im as good as dead

who cares how she looks weirdo

How did she know she had that bread?

I'm guessing she told her?

I wonder why?

Either way,these are some idiots who'll be in jail for most of their lives.

@Race Jones

If my son is walking home from school and gets jumped would I be out of line for telling him to walk a different route next time? Is that victim blaming or a teachable moment?

I understand you think this case is different and it’s irrelevant because she died, but can’t the dialogue help others avoid the same fate in the future?

Reactions: 313 Wayz
@Race Jones

If my son is walking home from school and gets jumped would I be out of line for telling him to walk a different route next time? Is that victim blaming or a teachable moment?

I understand you think this case is different and it’s irrelevant because she died, but can’t the dialogue help others avoid the same fate in the future?

lmaoooo @ walk a different route

nah you should be teaching your son how to defend himself.

lmaoooo @ walk a different route

nah you should be teaching your son how to defend himself.

I said jumped, like let’s say it was 6 dudes. He should have had the heater on him? How you defend against that?

Is telling him to defend himself not victim blaming too?

I said jumped, like let’s say it was 6 dudes. He should have had the heater on him? How you defend against that?

Is telling him to defend himself not victim blaming too?

Did I say tell him to defend himself?

if it were me, my son would know how to defend himself beforehand

Im not teaching my son to go a different route.

Im teaching my son how to protect himself, whether its 1, 2 or 4 niggas

now if he gets jumped, which is more often than not out of his control, the only thing I am doing at that point, as his parent, is tending to his aches and pains and discussing what happened....

and nowhere in that convo would I say go a different route.

Im not raising cowards and Im not projecting my fears onto my son.

Hes going to have to learn how to protect himself, and stand up for himself, period.

Now if he says mom I dont feel comfortable walking that way anymore etc etc

thats something different.

but nowhere in this scenerio am I blaming him for getting jump.

now if he gets jumped, which is more often than not out of his control, the only thing I am doing at that point, as his parent, is tending to his aches and pains and discussing what happened....

Hes going to have to learn how to protect himself, and stand up for himself, period.

sometimes it not about raising a coward....

that might not be his thing. why force him to be a fighter when hes not?

sometimes it not about raising a coward....

that might not be his thing. why force him to be a fighter when hes not?

Im not a fighter but I know how to protect myself

its rather simple.

in fact, none of my siblings are “fighters” but our father taught us how to fight and how to not back down from nobody

Im not a fighter but I know how to protect myself

its rather simple.

in fact, none of my siblings are “fighters” but our father taught us how to fight and how to not back down from nobody
this aint bout a person ...this is about people.

Teaching him to defend himself implies that he could have prevented the original attack if he had known that before...you don’t wanna admit it but we’re making the same argument

Then if they're rational and know right from wrong why the fuck they out here robbing chicks and murdering them? As far as I 'm concerned they ain't no different from a fuckin' animal.

lol Just because you're rational doesn't mean you take the use good judgement, and just because you know right from wrong doesn't mean you always choose right. And even if you're right, that they are animals, how do you know she knew that about them? Was she supposed to believe that everyone knows is an animal by default?

lol Just because you're rational doesn't mean you take the use good judgement, and just because you know right from wrong doesn't mean you always choose right. And even if you're right, that they are animals, how do you know she knew that about them? Was she supposed to believe that everyone knows is an animal by default?

So with that being said, them niggas are like animals. My point stands.

Even still, you know where you're at. You know the types of niggas you're around. I know that for me there's VERY FEW people I would trust with the knowledge that I'm carrying large sums of money. Damned sure ain't tellin anybody I work with if I was working at a goddamned Dollar Tree! Shit I got family members I know not to tell. And that's the heart of the problem; I'd put money on it that old girl was talking about her tax return and how her momma brought it to her. Prolly bragging about the shoppin she finna do and alladat. That's how niggas get got and you and I BOTH know this shit. To try to say otherwise is disingenuous.