Mom of two killed over refund check.

So with that being said, them niggas are like animals. My point stands.

Even still, you know where you're at. You know the types of niggas you're around. I know that for me there's VERY FEW people I would trust with the knowledge that I'm carrying large sums of money. Damned sure ain't tellin anybody I work with if I was working at a goddamned Dollar Tree! Shit I got family members I know not to tell. And that's the heart of the problem; I'd put money on it that old girl was talking about her tax return and how her momma brought it to her. Prolly bragging about the shoppin she finna do and alladat. That's how niggas get got and you and I BOTH know this shit. To try to say otherwise is disingenuous.

Ok, you're more savvy that this chick. That still doesn't mean she deserved to die or that it's her fault that some animals killed her. Again, no one is arguing with you about the fact that some of her actions may have been unwise. That still doesn't make it her fault that some savages chose to take her life over some money.

Reactions: Race Jones
Ok, you're more savvy that this chick. That still doesn't mean she deserved to die or that it's her fault that some animals killed her. Again, no one is arguing with you about the fact that some of her actions may have been unwise. That still doesn't make it her fault that some savages chose to take her life over some money.

You are responsible for the choices you make in life. The outcome of those choices lie at your feet. If I were to roll over to Highland Park in Tha D and I'm flashing a platinum watch and chains and showing off a fat ass stack of hundreds, I've most likely attracted criminals to me; I've made myself a target in doing all of that shit. If I'm robbed or killed as a result of it the only logical conclusion we can come up with is that I shouldn't have been doing that shit in the hood. My actions made criminals aware of what I had. Those criminals made the decision to rob me based on information I willingly broadcast with my actions. Had I came through there without being flashy like that I'd still have all my shit but because I didn't I was robbed and probably shot and left for dead.

My actions created the conditions necessary for me to get shot, ergo I hold the lion's share of the blame in that situation. I know y'all have a hard time with this shit because y'all were raised to believe nothing is ever your fault, but the rest of the world and history teaches us otherwise.

You are responsible for the choices you make in life. The outcome of those choices lie at your feet. If I were to roll over to Highland Park in Tha D and I'm flashing a platinum watch and chains and showing off a fat ass stack of hundreds, I've most likely attracted criminals to me; I've made myself a target in doing all of that shit. If I'm robbed or killed as a result of it the only logical conclusion we can come up with is that I shouldn't have been doing that shit in the hood. My actions made criminals aware of what I had. Those criminals made the decision to rob me based on information I willingly broadcast with my actions. Had I came through there without being flashy like that I'd still have all my shit but because I didn't I was robbed and probably shot and left for dead.

My actions created the conditions necessary for me to get shot, ergo I hold the lion's share of the blame in that situation. I know y'all have a hard time with this shit because y'all were raised to believe nothing is ever your fault, but the rest of the world and history teaches us otherwise.

lol The bold is some bullshit. Why is it every time someone doesn't agree with one of you silly niggas, ya'll got to try and go for a low blow. Again, I have no problem with you pointing out what this chick could have done differently to maybe prevent what happened. I feel like that should be done. That's why I don't like when feminists call it victim blaming when people suggest that women should be careful who they get black out drunk around. That said, for you to suggest that this chick holds the "lion's share" of the blame in a situation where three people made the conscious decision to do the wrong thing is just stupid. They were in the wrong. They hold the lion's share of the blame. How in the hell do you place the victim being more flossy than she should have been as a bigger factor in her murder than the savages making the decision to and executing the murder? I'm not sure how anyone of reasonable intelligence could come to that conclusion.

lol The bold is some bullshit. Why is it every time someone doesn't agree with one of you silly niggas, ya'll got to try and go for a low blow. Again, I have no problem with you pointing out what this chick could have done differently to maybe prevent what happened. I feel like that should be done. That's why I don't like when feminists call it victim blaming when people suggest that women should be careful who they get black out drunk around. That said, for you to suggest that this chick holds the "lion's share" of the blame in a situation where three people made the conscious decision to do the wrong thing is just stupid. They were in the wrong. They hold the lion's share of the blame. How in the hell do you place the victim being more flossy than she should have been as a bigger factor in her murder than the savages making the decision to and executing the murder? I'm not sure how anyone of reasonable intelligence could come to that conclusion.

Simple logic: Had she never let anyone be aware of how much money she had on her, or even if she had her moms just keep the money at the crib and kept her mouth shut about it, she would still be alive, there wouldn't be any news about her, and this thread wouldn't exist. What she did set in motion the chain of events that led to her demise. I'm not discounting the niggas involved in her murder, but the broad would have never set her up, the nigga woulda never chased her talmbout "give it up" and he damned sure wouldn't have put a bullet in her had she kept her business to herself. She gave the criminals a target, they did the rest.

What I said was not a "low blow" like you're trying to make it. It's a simple truth.

Simple logic: Had she never let anyone be aware of how much money she had on her, or even if she had her moms just keep the money at the crib and kept her mouth shut about it, she would still be alive, there wouldn't be any news about her, and this thread wouldn't exist. What she did set in motion the chain of events that led to her demise. I'm not discounting the niggas involved in her murder, but the broad would have never set her up, the nigga woulda never chased her talmbout "give it up" and he damned sure wouldn't have put a bullet in her had she kept her business to herself. She gave the criminals a target, they did the rest.

What I said was not a "low blow" like you're trying to make it. It's a simple truth.

Bruh we're going around in circles. I'm not arguing with you about whether or not her actions contributed to her demise. We agree on that. We disagree on who bears most of the blame. You're claiming that her carelessness in the passing of information was a bigger contributing factor in her murder than the murderers deciding to murder her. That makes no sense. Murder is not a natural or guaranteed outcome of someone being to reckless with personal business. Murder absolutely is a natural outcome of someone deciding to kill someone else for money. The murderers bear most of the blame not the victim. Cut the bullshit.

Bruh we're going around in circles. I'm not arguing with you about whether or not her actions contributed to her demise. We agree on that. We disagree on who bears most of the blame. You're claiming that her carelessness in the passing of information was a bigger contributing factor in her murder than the murderers deciding to murder her. That makes no sense. Murder is not a natural or guaranteed outcome of someone being to reckless with personal business. Murder absolutely is a natural outcome of someone deciding to kill someone else for money. The murderers bear most of the blame not the victim. Cut the bullshit.

Would she have been shot had she kept that information to herself? If the answer to that is "yes", then that is the single greatest contributing factor to everything. And it didn't have to be them either; she could have said that shit to the Asian chick working the counter at "Wigs and Tracks 4
Less" and the nigga behind her in line could have heard it and walked out behind her and shot her for her loot.

If I can take the same set of circumstances and place the victim in a different, yet similar environment, and have a high chance of the same outcome then her actions are the trigger for all that shit to happen. Put that same chick in a Dollar Tree in the hood in any city across the country and you have a good chance that the same shit will happen but with different criminals.