Welcome To aBlackWeb

MOC Presents: Mod Reviews Vol 1 @Infamous114

Rate Infamous Modship

• 2 (Bad, Tenure Is Tentative)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
If I did anything of the sort to any black poster, I'd be demodded immediately and banned permanently (and with good reason cause that shouldn't fly), it's not too much to ask for the same respect. I don't ban people for calling me faggot, pussy, hoe or the countless things I've been called

I just asked this and they said it was more to it. He wasn’t just banned for that. Allegedly, he called him a spic amongst other things after being asked not to.

Lol, no I didn’t. Tell him don’t lie. But I do remember when it was announced Giancarlo Esposito was talking to Marvel Studios. And I said “shout out to Esteban”. This hoe banned me caused he thought I was talking about him.

Lol, no I didn’t. Tell him don’t lie. But I do remember when it was announced Giancarlo Esposito was talking to Marvel Studios. And I said “shout out to Esteban”. This hoe banned me caused he thought I was talking about him.
Now this is a lie. You never got banned a 2nd time. You kept posting in that thread so don't be a lying piece of shit

I mean I get someone assuming your nationality can be annoying, but taking offense to me means you feel there's something wrong with being Mexican. Maybe I'm looking at it wrong...
I’m looking at it like you. How is Mexican an insult? What’s wrong with Mexicans ?

My source was wrong. But it does seem he was banned for calling him a Mexican and from what I’m reading “Estebon”

But continue.

My source was wrong. But it does seem he was banned for calling him a Mexican and from what I’m reading “Estebon”

But continue.
He never got banned for the 2nd thing. Idk where you guys are getting your information

That guy was banned for a fucking hour
:hahaha:

This is hilarious.
My dude @MJ DOOM took that hour came back and said
giphy.gif

Biased, not a neutral party, quick on the trigger based on the posts here, holds personal grudges, and one of "the guys"

A mod is basically forum police. And like real police, regardless of issues, no matter what you got going on no civilian/ poster should feel as though they can't go to you for help. I personally feel that dude would leave me out to dry if something happened to me/my account simply because of difference of opinion

A flawed individual, but not enough to be demodded based on overall contributions imo. Just needs to be...recalibrated I guess is the word.

But we all know this a pop contest, and much like the MOC, it really doesn't matter nor will make any difference and posts like this will be thrown away or mocked.

Biased, not a neutral party, quick on the trigger based on the posts here, holds personal grudges, and one of "the guys"

A mod is basically forum police. And like real police, regardless of issues, no matter what you got going on no civilian/ poster should feel as though they can't go to you for help. I personally feel that dude would leave me out to dry if something happened to me/my account simply because of difference of opinion

A flawed individual, but not enough to be demodded based on overall contributions imo. Just needs to be...recalibrated I guess is the word.

But we all know this a pop contest, and much like the MOC, it really doesn't matter nor will make any difference and posts like this will be thrown away or mocked.

Thank you @Shenco for actually giving a review. Cause I swear everytime there's a situation, it's ThE mOdS blah blah blah. But now given the opportunity to put shit on the table, everybody cool.

Back