Welcome To aBlackWeb

MNF Week 4: Raiders at Chargers

Who ya got?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
No excuse but that weak ass call effected the rest of the drive

This taunting rule gotta go before it costs a team something

So this Herbert kid is pretty damn good. Lol.

This is definitely a statement game for the Chargers

So this Herbert kid is pretty damn good. Lol.

This is definitely a statement game for the Chargers

He throwing to niggas thats 6'8 , 6'4 & 6'2 nigga how can you not look good stop it, give Lamar them and he putting up Aaron Rodgers numbers.

He throwing to niggas thats 6'8 , 6'4 & 6'2 nigga how can you not look good stop it, give Lamar them and he putting up Aaron Rodgers numbers.

I mean if that's your take...how do you explain them shutting the Raiders out so far?

I'm just giving credit where credit due. Team is firing on all cylinders tonite so far.

I mean if that's your take...how do you explain them shutting the Raiders out so far?

I'm just giving credit where credit due. Team is firing on all cylinders tonite so far.

The raiders suck bro do you not see who there DBs Arnette and abraham none of these niggas is good. You saying shut out lol bro Derek Carr shouldn't be a starting QB he's not good he throwing into the flat when he had a nigga wide open for a 1st down, the Raiders suck there supposed to blow them out there the better team.

The raiders suck bro do you not see who there DBs Arnette and abraham none of these niggas is good. You saying shut out lol bro Derek Carr shouldn't be a starting QB he's not good he throwing into the flat when he had a nigga wide open for a 1st down, the Raiders suck there supposed to blow them out there the better team.

blankstare-CtA_zpslbnn9gsl.gif

Ummm...o...ok brotha. Lol.

Well they just scored. So we'll see

Back