Welcome To aBlackWeb

MNF Week 2: Titans at Bills, Vikings at Eagles

Who ya got?

• Titans and Eagles

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Titans and Vikings

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I don't get this. Why is the NFL showing two MNF games at the same time, nearly?

The Bills game starts at 7:15, and Eagle Time is at 8:30.

They could've just put us on 1 or 4:30 on Sunday.

I don't get this. Why is the NFL showing two MNF games at the same time, nearly?

The Bills game starts at 7:15, and Eagle Time is at 8:30.

They could've just put us on 1 or 4:30 on Sunday.

To my understanding..

espn/disney is owed a certain number of reg season gms each season. 1 for each week. But the last week is going into the playoffs. So it doesnt make sense to have 1 in the final week...so they did the double header, 8:15pm n 10:30pm in years past

But the 10:30pm started too late. Ppl got work in da morning.

So they are tryin the earlier start this year. Earlier start makes more sense imo.

To my understanding..

espn/disney is owed a certain number of reg season gms each season. 1 for each week. But the last week is going into the playoffs. So it doesnt make sense to have 1 in the final week...so they did the double header. 8:15pm n 10:30pm.

But the 10:30pm started too late. Ppl got work in da morning.

So they are tryin the earlier start this year. Earlier start makes more sense imo.

Basically. I hated the 10:15 start for the second game. I prefer this new method

But the 10:30 games were for West Coast games. Both these games are in the Eastern Time zones.

These muhfuckas playing spaces with the rating, and they cutting each other with the overlap, cause these are two good match-ups that should be fully showcased solo.

Last edited:
ESPN is already overdosing with the Bills fans shots in the stands after basically every play

Allen playing with fire. Also, get this muhfucker Moss OUT the game and put in Singletary. CLEARLY, he's a better RB.

All these white bills fans in da crowd lookin like dis...

AnyHiddenLaughingthrush-max-1mb.gif

:tuh:

Do better buffalo

Back