Welcome To aBlackWeb

MLB’s Trevor Bauer receives 324 game suspension

"Hours after the suspension was announced, The Washington Post published an interview with a woman from Columbus, Ohio, who accused the pitcher of choking her unconscious without her consent dozens of times during their years-long sexual relationship."

View attachment 829113

Sooooo....choking her without her consent...during their YEARS long sexual relationship. Not year. Not month. Not day. But YEARS wit an "s".
View attachment 829115

This was a just a sexual relationship. He kept choking you w/o your "consent"...but you kept fuccin him anyway??? For YEARS?? Someone plz help me make this make sense.

See this is why posters like @deadeye challenge cases like these. Where folks call bs on some of these accusations. Smh.

This seems like it was more about him embarrassing the league. And the league dishing out a punishment that's suffice to the public. They weren't trying to get catch that backlash if they gave him a lighter sentence. Or if they did nothing at all.

Ok but if he chocked her with out consent and she got prof whats the problem

Wait...so HE made her report it?

I guess the "logic" reasoning behind it...he didn't want anyone to think he "actually" beat her up like they were fighting.

On some "Hey guys...these are consensual sexual bruises. We did not get in a fight. Just rough sex. I got carried away" type deal. Smh

i think the doc made her report it not the player

"Hours after the suspension was announced, The Washington Post published an interview with a woman from Columbus, Ohio, who accused the pitcher of choking her unconscious without her consent dozens of times during their years-long sexual relationship."

View attachment 829113

Sooooo....choking her without her consent...during their YEARS long sexual relationship. Not year. Not month. Not day. But YEARS wit an "s".
View attachment 829115

This was a just a sexual relationship. He kept choking you w/o your "consent"...but you kept fuccin him anyway??? For YEARS?? Someone plz help me make this make sense.

See this is why posters like @deadeye challenge cases like these. Where folks call bs on some of these accusations. Smh.

This seems like it was more about him embarrassing the league. And the league dishing out a punishment that's suffice to the public. They weren't trying to catch that backlash if they gave him a lighter sentence. Or if they did nothing at all.

Alotta of these triflin hoes be lying maen. I said it once and I'll say it again. These women need to serve whatever sentence or get whatever punishment their supposed "abuser" would have gotten, had they been convicted guilty. The worst part, is that there are women who are REALLY experiencing traumatic abuse, but these types of lying broads make people skeptical sometimes. Some girl I know let one of my best friend hit and when her man found out. Bitch started yelling rape n shit. She only admitted what happened bc my man's sister n her friends was about to fuck that bitch up something serious.

The beating part...not my forte. But there are people into that

Gettin choked...
"riight"

I mean I was like you on that. Until me and this chick did it to each other...while she was riding me. Man listen...its another level. Lol!

But it was never to the point of making mofos unconscious. Naw.

Bruh. I went don’t the rabbit hole of CNC (consent non-consent) Shit is dangerous and can turn bad real quick. The nasty things people are into is sickening.

And it’s more folks into things like this than you think

I mean, he really didn’t have to be involved in any of this shit. Athletes get caught up in so much bullshit it’s like… why even put yourself in a situation like this? I don’t feel bad for him.

Alotta of these triflin hoes be lying maen. I said it once and I'll say it again. These women need to serve whatever sentence or get whatever punishment their supposed "abuser" would have gotten, had they been convicted guilty. The worst part, is that there are women who are REALLY experiencing traumatic abuse, but these types of lying broads make people skeptical sometimes. Some girl I know let one of my best friend hit and when her man found out. Bitch started yelling rape n shit. She only admitted what happened bc my man's sister n her friends was about to fuck that bitch up something serious.

Lebron Jr Smith clip.gif

Back