Welcome To aBlackWeb

MLB’s Trevor Bauer receives 324 game suspension

"Hours after the suspension was announced, The Washington Post published an interview with a woman from Columbus, Ohio, who accused the pitcher of choking her unconscious without her consent dozens of times during their years-long sexual relationship."

tenor (0).gif

Sooooo....choking her without her consent...during their YEARS long sexual relationship. Not year. Not month. Not day. But YEARS wit an "s".
blankstare-CtA_zpslbnn9gsl.gif

This was a just a sexual relationship. He kept choking you w/o your "consent"...but you kept fuccin him anyway??? For YEARS?? Someone plz help me make this make sense.

See this is why posters like @deadeye challenge cases like these. Where folks call bs on some of these accusations. Smh.

This seems like it was more about him embarrassing the league. And the league dishing out a punishment that's suffice to the public. They weren't trying to catch that backlash if they gave him a lighter sentence. Or if they did nothing at all.

Last edited:
He's innocent of the charge, they had rough sex and she was sending him texts after saying she wants more.

source-1.gif

So why...what...yeah bruh has the right to appeal this bs. That's not right. Smh.

When I read "consensual rough sex"...I should've known it was shenanigans.

Son was playing a dangerous game. A very dangerous game. The issue isn’t the suspension, it’s the fact that he is trying to act like he isn’t staining the integrity of the sport.

He is getting spanked for his negligence. Like damn dude, you beating women like this?

So she likes being abused during sex for years and then decided one day to call the cops?

Also, why would any man wanna be with a chick who likes to get choked and beat up?

And why would you wanna even partake in that?

Both of them sound like they deserve each other.

if I remember right he beat her up so badly, she had to go to the doctor, then he pushed her to report what happened.

So she likes being abused during sex for years and then decided one day to call the cops?

Also, why would any man wanna be with a chick who likes to get choked and beat up?

And why would you wanna even partake in that?

Both of them sound like they deserve each other.

The beating part...not my forte. But there are people into that

Gettin choked...
"riight"

I mean I was like you on that. Until me and this chick did it to each other...while she was riding me. Man listen...its another level. Lol!

But it was never to the point of making mofos unconscious. Naw.

if I remember right he beat her up so badly, she had to go to the doctor, then he pushed her to report what happened.

Wait...so HE made her report it?

I guess the "logic" reasoning behind it...he didn't want anyone to think he "actually" beat her up like they were fighting.

On some "Hey guys...these are consensual sexual bruises. We did not get in a fight. Just rough sex. I got carried away" type deal. Smh

Back