Welcome To aBlackWeb

MK: Zodiac

iight gimme a sec to review what's goin on and i'll get it going

OK so who are my contestants?

and what artist are you using?

I'm basically going to do 5 questions.

Each contestant has to give their best answers.

since it's essentially any artist that has your horoscope. u can only use an artist once..

the finals will be a heads up competition between the top two scoring folk at the end of the first round.....

i'm judging like this

1-3points
2-2points
3-1point
4- 0 points

i'll keep a running tab of the score.....

1rst category
Coming of Age/ Growing Up
Many songs deal with growing up or growing older. It may be a reflection back to when the artist was a child and was getting advice from their parents. For others it may be a reflection on the artist’s past up to when they got older, and what their aspirations will be beyond their current age. Basically lessons learned through time. at 1:30 pm EST if i don't have all posters song, we're moving to the next question.....

and go.....

How we only got 4 artists... U got 5 questions... But we can only use an artist once?
i missed that, i thought yall were using any artist that shraed yall zodiac.....

well....well for the first 4, use each artist only once, and number 5 will be the money round and u can use whoever....

i'm just tryna make sure we can get through this inside of a few hours...., i'm not gonna really rush yall per say, i just wanna keep it moving

Back