Welcome To aBlackWeb

MK: Zodiac

Iight for our next edition of MK tournaments we are going back to the Zodiac Signs...

Repping the Aries
@Bambi
Big Sean
Juicy J
Marvin Gaye
Mariah Carey

Repping the Gemini's
@Kandy
Lauryn Hill
Maxwell
Pac
Kendrick

For out Libra's we got
@Blactivity
Weezy
T.I.
Toni Braxton
Bruno Mars

HOlding it down for the Virgo's
@Goldie
MJ
Bey
Nas
Mase

and wrapping up with the Capricorns....
@Germs
Mary J Blige
LL Cool J
Prodigy
Aliyah

Tried and true format.....3 point system

for each question 3 points will be awarded tot he top answer, 2 points for the second one, and 1 point for the third best response..

at this moment I am the only judge, but we might add others in as the contest gains momentum....

I'm not gonna do a time limit at the moment... but once the answers start rolling in, I will motivate those remaining to make their drops so we can move on. It's 11am EST no reason we shouldn't be ready to do another one this afternoon.....

Here are the questions i made while y'all were picking yall peoples....

good luck to everyone involved....
and now that we got all the pleasantries out the way......

giphy.gif

Question 1
Song that gets blasted when you in the car with all your friends.

Question 2
If you got married and someoen did a slide show full of pictures. What song do you choose to play in the background?

Question 3
Killer dance routine song.Can be slow dance or fast dance, but a great song for a choregraphed dance routine.

Question 4
Grammy song. If an of your artst has a grammy winning song, post it. Grammy nonimated song, post. Of they have neither I'll give another category, but i can't imagine no one drafting at least 1 grammy noimnated artist.

Question 5
Most controversial song.

Last edited:
We have to use ea artist at least once, correct?
yes those are the classic rules......u would think we wouldn't have to enforce them, but last contest your boy germs was drafting people and not using them at all...so yea we gotta enforce it now

Question 1

Question 2
If you got married and someoen did a slide show full of pictures. What song do you choose to play in the background?

Question 3
Killer dance routine song.Can be slow dance or fast dance, but a great song for a choregraphed dance routine.

Question 4
Grammy song. If an of your artst has a grammy winning song, post it. Grammy nonimated song, post. Of they have neither I'll give another category, but i can't imagine no one drafting at least 1 grammy noimnated artist.

Question 5
Most controversial song.

Question 1

Question 2

Question 3

Question 4

Question 5
Most controversial song.

When are submissions due, cause I got way more busy than I initially thought I would be?
:smh:

i'll wait... but i guess there's no chance of us running another one any time soon....

i'm leaving at 330 though...gonna try to catch a little bit of a highschool footbal game before picking up my son from daycare

Back