Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY MK: Tupac

1 Featured Single ( I'm assuming this means "best single")

2 Best album collab

3 Track 3 or 7 (u choose)

4 Song, no features

5 Song that is a sleeper

Featured Single

Best album collab

Track 3 or 7 (u choose)

Song, no features

Song that is a sleeper

Themes:

1 Featured Single
there were no singles from disc 2

2 Best album collab

4 Song, no features

5 Song that is a sleeper

And that's the wack disc? lmaooo
iit was so hard to chose fromt hat disc too... like that amount of fire on that disc is crazy, but fitting it to the categories was tough as shit... plus i'm not the typical pac fan, i liked certain songs for certain reasons, other fans didn't....

as u can tell from our 70's shit, i a nigga love 70's music.....so that u can't see me always was a favorite.....thug passion, you from md, so you already know......picture me rollin...lol no discussion needed.....

the last 2 were the hardest 3...cuz i was very close to putting wonder why they call ya bitch on top of both songs.....

but the chick sung on the hook, so i went with shorty gonna be a thug on 4

and 5...rather be ya nigga was always over looked.....almost went with wonder again....like was real close, and i feel kinda bad for not putting that song on here somewhere..... but rather be ya niggaz is clasicaly overlooked...

this shit was hard...

1 Featured Single

2 Best album collab

4 Song, no features

5 Song that is a sleeper

iit was so hard to chose fromt hat disc too... like that amount of fire on that disc is crazy, but fitting it to the categories was tough as shit... plus i'm not the typical pac fan, i liked certain songs for certain reasons, other fans didn't....

as u can tell from our 70's shit, i a nigga love 70's music.....so that u can't see me always was a favorite.....thug passion, you from md, so you already know......picture me rollin...lol no discussion needed.....

the last 2 were the hardest 3...cuz i was very close to putting wonder why they call ya bitch on top of both songs.....

but the chick sung on the hook, so i went with shorty gonna be a thug on 4

and 5...rather be ya nigga was always over looked.....almost went with wonder again....like was real close, and i feel kinda bad for not putting that song on here somewhere..... but rather be ya niggaz is clasicaly overlooked...

this shit was hard...
I'm glad I can complicate these for you. Some will be easy some won't.

Featured Single :

Best Album Collab

Track 3 0r 7

Song no Feat.

Sleeper

Allah.gif

Featured Single
5th Letter - 3
Du - 2
Goldie- 1

Best Album Collab
5th Letter - 3