Welcome To aBlackWeb

MK: Soundtracks

Mannn, it didn't hit me till about an hr ago, I should've used the Belly soundtrack

Wow @Achewon87 that purple is so dang pretty!

Eric B jewels...

Eric-B-Rakim-heavy-gold.jpg

Bruh, no lie, without even reading the thread I immediately thought of that movie..

Prolly the best soundtrack from the 90's

That joint was fierce, I was literally takingt about it at the car the other day, cuz I was slamming that bp poster talking about how we shitting on actual dope moments to big up this movie, and it's not cool.

You can't say you're tired of seeing movies we considered classics when they came out...

Don't be a menace was the funniest movie in the hood when it came out.... Niggaz packed theaters..I remember cuz me and my nigga Charlie snuck in to see that shit.... It was love as fuck.... And it had like the hardest soundtrack....

Then we went on the tangent if how good that particular sounds track was... Lol
So yea.....

That was the first one I thought of

Be careful hosting.

That shit can be mad frustrating when Niggaz don't understand the question.....

My dumb ass would have picked paid in full and used shit from the dream team mix tape

Yo, I love the one track make some noise from house party 3

It was one of those tracks where the woman rapped circles around the dudes on the track...

Kid and play ain't really have bars like that.... They was cool.... They had a nice battle in the first movie.... But them Niggaz never really really had bars....

Left eye tho.....

Shorty went in.... Mostly her flow kilt it... But still she embarrasses them Niggaz

Back