Welcome To aBlackWeb

MK RnB Groups: Last Man/Woman Standing

Spice Girls (which is branded as a POP group) gets cleared for take off but Fugees? Nah they gotta go back thru security, mofos checking they locs, putting they ID under all types of lights. NOPE they missed they flight. SORRY!

Utter...bullshit.......

Spice Girls (which is branded as a POP group) gets cleared for take off but Fugees? Nah they gotta go back thru security, mofos checking they locs, putting they ID under all types of lights. NOPE they missed they flight. SORRY!

Utter...bullshit.......

use the fugees b. What group are u gonna kick off ur team?

Theme 1. Post Your Team's Best Song From Their Sophomore Album

Theme 2. Post Your Team's Best Song With The Word Love In It

I'm definetly fucking someone to this song before I die!!!

Theme 3. Post Your Team's Best Song About Liking Someone You Recently Met or A "im trying to holla" Song

Theme 4. Post Your Team's Best Track 8 From An Album

use the fugees b. What group are u gonna kick off ur team?
No'sa BOSS! I'm just mumbling under my breath sur. I'sa playing by the rules and within the limits of the game boss

Not crying, not complaining Mr. Key. Don't ban me

Utter...bullshit.......
i can't help u on this one homie....

giphy.gif

CEFOTK9.gif

Theme 1. Post Your Team's Best Song From Their Sophomore Album

Theme 2. Post Your Team's Best Song With The Word Love In It

Theme 3. Post Your Team's Best Song About Liking Someone You Recently Met or A "im trying to holla" Song

Theme 4. Post Your Team's Best Track 8 From An Album

This some...utter......bull.......shit........

iight juda leaving, it's my bday, i'm sure some of the other participants got shit to do, after round 2 can we please postpone till tomorrow morning?

Back