• Hell NO!!!

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1. Post the album single

2. Post the song with a feature

3. Post song where Erik Sermon produced

4. Post soopamanlover song from album

5.Post your favorite Method Man collab from blackout 1 or 2(no duplicate songs first come first serve)

1. Post the album single

5.Post your favorite Method Man collab from blackout 1 or 2 (no duplicate songs first come first serve)

Redman my favorite rapper lol...fuck y’all niggaz hating on Reggie Noble!! Anybody got beef wit Redman...or Big Pun too for that matter...got eternal beef wit’ me...not really but ya choice in music is trash lmao

I’d judge but I’m be headed outta town tomorrow and I don’t wanna be a hold up...
you can play if u like.. this been sitting at least a week.. a weekend aint gonna make a difference

I just got my pupils dialated u wanna judge, but I can't see shit

Themes
1. Post the album single

5.Post your favorite Method Man collab from blackout 1 or 2 (no duplicate songs first come first serve)

I'll try to get to this this morning. But if the other two beat me so be it

Since I'm such a big redman fan, i'll give detailed explinatons for my pics

Themes
1. Post the album single
Tonights da night vs whateva man vs i'll be that
i always loved the hook to I'll be that, but thst's pretty much al i really liked aoutt hat song, plus the video was a bit too animated for me. I like red being silly, but i'll be that was my least favorite of these three.....tonights the night was a classic smooth red beat and flow...but ultimately whatever man is cool blend of both....the silly and the smooth.....he killed that shit....love that song..video was funny as shit too

3points 5th
2points Ache
1point BDP

Man this one was funny, because the beat almost influeced my decision....the way "it's like that' comes in is so crazy, and red killt that shit..... but da goodness along with anoother crazy beat, but this song was better cuz you got red and busta both killing it. this was around the time when red was gettign super animated with his flows and his videos, a lot like busta ryhmes was known for, so a song wit these two was perfect timeing...classic track...

3points BDP
2points 5th
1point Ache

I think it's at this point we start to realize how superior an album muddt waters is. Redman is one of my favroite artst, but Muddy Waters was his best work by a far margain

3points 5th
2points Ache
1point BDP

Once again Muddy waters was Red in his bag, His flow was smoother, his timing was better, his sense of humor was perfect without being too silly, and his beat selection was fcking masterful. and then he said shit like this...

"Aiyyo how I know it's you?" "Aiyyo check my credentials"
"I eat yo' gun lead and shit out number two pencils
I ate a ton of dog shit ain't never got sick
Bitch I even know how many keys your man flip
I'm low down and dirty, but not ashamed
I know all these pussy ass cops by their first name
Smoked a pound of Purple Rain and kept control
Bitch I was the third nigga on the grassy knoll

fuckin love redman...

3points 5th
2points Ache
1point BDP

Yea this was when i was in college, rockwilder got shit jumping....nothing else needs to be said

3points 5th
2points Ache
1point BDP

5th 14points
Ache 9points
BDP 7 points

Back