Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY MK: Rap/Producer Duos

I could want so many different ways. I tried to get Shine in there, but I miss my dogs edged it out.

You kinda forget that Ja had hits
and people don't know, cu i forget too..

but i was a huge ja fan, lol

:host:

i'm pretty much doig write ups for songs and my opinons of them now, and i'm writign a lot about Ja shit.....Ja and Irv was on a roll.....

but snoop and dre was too, so shit don't be worried......i can already tell this bout to be my favorite contest to judge, so much heat gettign dropped

Man, I should've paid attention to the judges before i made my 2nd choice. If we had female judges I would've killed yall, but niggas aint gon choose them ja joints over hardcore joints lol

Best Non-Single

First Released Track together

Last Released Track together

Signature Track together

Personal Favorite Track together

Naw, I don't think you did bad at all.....

That Ja shit goes

Lcity might come through and crush the buildings tho

naw i didn't give a time limit... but he get to 1pm now.....

@LCity 1pm, or u getting skipped

This was tough as Jay pulled alot of his music off YT and Vimeo

Question 1: Best Non-Single

Question 2: First Released Track together

Question 3: Last Released Track together

Question 4: Signature Track together

Question 5: Personal Favorite Track together

Not my first choices but nonetheless its dope

Man, a lot of them joints were second choices but I'm sure I wasn't the only one with Copyright issues so I ain't gonna complain

Just KNOW.....Ye and Jay got some SLAPPERS together

Haters......

That's the fucked up part with choosing jay for these, most of his shit aint on Youtube. Smart business move tho

NOW yall tell me!

I would have went with Swizz and X man

There was so many cover vids I was like what the fuck yo. Red dots taking they stab at Never Gonna Change smdh

Prolly my favorite contest to date some of these was like spitting hairs.. but eh... it is what it is

Question 1: Best Non-Single

Chi-Town-Notorious Thugs-Biggie&Puff-3points
One of my favorite all time songs....I remember not even going to my room, i was in the kitchen, with this CD, paper, and a pen....writing every word big said down, just to go back and rap along.....i knew that verse by heart the next time i left my house....every time i hear this track, i just zone out....excellent pick....prolly one of big's most impactful verses....this my shit...

Goldie-Murdagram-Ja and Irv-2points
Straight represenattion of one of my facvorite times in hip hop......i used to listen to this shit over and over and aover and over again...."i'm a cruddy nigga going up raw dawg in dirty bitches, and if i get burnt, i'm giving that shit to 30 bitches" love this sound...it always bugs me out how quick was to turn their backs on ja...him and irv had that sound that defined an era

Judah- Picture me Rollin-Pac & Johnny J-1point
Classic Pac track. don't know why people say Pac ain't have beats...this shit was amazing...and funny enough my faovite part is Pac talkign shit over the beat at the end...'Ooohh the DA"...shit was a mean blend...

Question 2: First Released Track together

Chi Town -Deep Cover-Snoop and Dre- 3points
Another all time classic from Chi. This shit always goes, it just brings an immediate nod and is instantly identifiable of what niggaz considered the west....this was the sound....love this track these niggaz was like bread n butter...

Chi-City-Can't Be Life-Jay and Kanye- 2points
Loved Kanye's sound. Dude really helped usher in a that dynasty...niggaz had their own sound and it was distinctive and soulful as shit.

Judah-The Block is Hot- Wayne&Manny-1point
This was way too hard to put over Nas life's a bitch....but ultimately waht swayed me was how important this song was for wayne....Nas had tons of great sons on that album....This was wayne's anthem for a nice little minute.....it sparked several quoatables that stuck with him..it was his branding....and it still knocks.....As classic of a Track as Life's a bitch...this one IMO edges it out by a very slim margin

Question 3: Last Released Track together

ChiTown-Biggie & Puff-Victory-3points
Fuck whay yall heard...this my SHIT......every time this beat...mann....look......lol....yea man....them niggaz foul for takingbif

Goldie-Wonderful-Ja and Irv-2points
"And it’s a wonder that im still here
Thought I was gone but im still here
And all you bitches that left me here
Its kinda funny how you right back there" If you ain't never sing tha drunk in a club, you either lying or u lame.....

Judah-HowDo You want it-Pac & Johnny J-1point
More classic pac sound. That smooth R&B hip hop blend that has proven success for some many rappers, and Pac was a master at it.....classic shit....can't hea this and not start vibing.

Question 4: Signature Track together

Goldie - Always on Time- Ja and Irv-3points
I still will never understand how niggaz fronted on Ja...nigga was the shit mayne....niggaz be weird like that i guess

Achewon87- They reminisce over you (t.r.o.y) -Pete Rock & CL Smooth-2point

This the ony trac I thought of when you said Pete Rock and CL smooth....this is a instant ead bopper, great story telling....true hip hop.....and you needed a point bad bruh.....shit......

ChiTown-Nothing but a G thing- Snoop and Dre-1point
These niggaz jsut the dynamic Dou of hip hop....shit was a golden formula. they mastered it, and killed the game.....i know i didn't want this to be a popularity contest....but with these two...you relly only gotta look at the evidence

Question 5: Personal Favorite Track together

Judah - I miss my dawgs- Manny&Wayne-3points
This shit used to get sung way too loudly way too drunkenly in the car......love this track... i think one night i got really nice and damn near shed tears i was so into the song.....don't tell nobody that though...

Chi-City- Thief's Theme- Nas and Salaam Remi-2points
Straight Gutta Nas. That shit you wanna hear from Nas, the bars, the beat, the blending.. thi is waht an OG of the came suupsoed to drop.. it's supposed to sound liek this....everytime....killt this shit...

ChiTown-gin and Juice-Snoop And Dre-1point
Winning combination does it again. ChitTown placed in every single category and ran away with the contest for this judge, by playing it super safe with hip hop's juggernauts...just cuz i share the same taste in hip hop as this contestant, doesn't mean the other judges will though...but yea,,,snoop & dre the shit.....

So my total is

@Chi-Town B with "Snoop and Dre" & "Biggie and Puffy" 11-points
@Goldie with "Nas and L.E.S" & "Ja and Irv" 7points
@Neckless Coon with "Mannie Fresh & Wayne" & "Pac & Johnny J" 6-points
@LCity with "Jay and Kanye" & "Nas and Salaam Remi" 4-points
@Achewon87 with "Pete Rock & CL Smooth" & "Westside Gunn & Daringer" 2-points

@LP21
@TheGOAT

it's on yall....

So far I'm killing this shit, who's the other judges
yea, i had the categories picked before yall even drafted... but you had two strong teams..

swizz beats and X woulda murdered this...

same with beans and kanye

The one I thought for sure I'd win was the one I got 0 points for lol (Life's a bitch)

SN: X & Dame grease>>>> X & Swizz , imo

Back