Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY MK: Rap/Producer Duos

Topics

1. Track that contains timeless quotable from that artist (list the quotable) (example big/puff "I love it when they call me big poppa" One more chance album version)

2. Using a Track that has no video... Describe a movie scene that this track is perfect for...(example..DMX damien / Donnie Darko whenever the rabbit pop up)

3. if artist has an official greatest hits album, first song by your producer. (IF your artist doesn't have an offical greatest hits, list the first one you think would have to be on there)

4.Greastest song by produce for another artist that your artist featured on (like Kanye/Jay...gues who's back for scarface)

5. Best Freestyle (it can be whoever, just as only as the beat being used was originally a song from artist producer duo) And for this one I AM RATING THE FREESTYLE

this why i was asking if yall re picked, cuz all my examples were fromt he previsous round

Topics all hard and specific n shit
the shit ain't supposed to be easy.....

i think i found the balance in making the questions specific without being impossible...

the last few contests provided some great tracks being dropped...

the grudge match last night was a perfect example

1. Track that contains timeless quotable from that artist (list the quotable) (example big/puff "I love it when they call me big poppa" One more chance album version)

2. Using a Track that has no video... Describe a movie scene that this track is perfect for...(example..DMX damien / Donnie Darko whenever the rabbit pop up)

This would have been perfect in Belly when Shameek (Method Man) snapped off when Rico drugged in the club. Then he killed him and a few of his boys.

3. if artist has an official greatest hits album, first song by your producer. (IF your artist doesn't have an offical greatest hits, list the first one you think would have to be on there)

4.Greastest song by produce for another artist that your artist featured on (like Kanye/Jay...gues who's back for scarface)

5. Best Freestyle (it can be whoever, just as only as the beat being used was originally a song from artist producer duo) And for this one I AM RATING THE FREESTYLE

Last edited by a moderator:

"Politics as usual"

Movie = Love Jones. The scene where it was Larenz' first time going into that poetry lounge and met Nia and then they asked him to hit the stage to perform. Imagine this shit happened and the band played this beat, with nia sitting there

giphy.gif

i tired to tell this nigga that those questions would produce fire.. lawd.....

this shit gonna be difficult as fuck to judge

Man.....I'm done!

I met this girl when I was 10 years old.......

At the end of Pursuit of Happyness when Will Smith walk out into the sunset

Back