COMMUNITY MK: Rap/Producer Duos

and it's not "letting remixes slide" it was still a schoolboy q song that produced for schoolboy q that featured kendrick......

if puffy remixed a song for another artist that biggie was on...the shit would fly

Aye real talk I thought I posted that song. I been multitasking all day.

I thought Chi & Judahs songs both sucked for that one

But it dont get much worse that Big Sean

im bout to head out, but will give my vote as soon as i get home

shit mayne lol

hold on

my b

just fnished up the pick em league stuff

Topics

1. Track that contains timeless quotable from that artist (list the quotable) (example big/puff "I love it when they call me big poppa" One more chance album version)

Goldie - 3
Chi - 2
Judah - 1

2. Using a Track that has no video... Describe a movie scene that this track is perfect for...(example..DMX damien / Donnie Darko whenever the rabbit pop up)

Chi -3
Judah -2
Goldie - 1

3. if artist has an official greatest hits album, first song by your producer. (IF your artist doesn't have an offical greatest hits, list the first one you think would have to be on there)

Goldie - 3
Judah - 2
chi - 1

4.Greastest song by produce for another artist that your artist featured on (like Kanye/Jay...gues who's back for scarface)

Judah - 3
Goldie -2
Chi - 1

5. Best Freestyle (it can be whoever, just as only as the beat being used was originally a song from artist producer duo) And for this one I AM RATING THE FREESTYLE

Goldie - 3
Chi -2
Judah - 1

Final Scores

Goldie - 12
Chi - 9
Judah - 9

giphy.gif