Welcome To aBlackWeb

MK Producers: @TheMasterKey vs @Joshua Sanchez

My vote was Josh also.

Josh 1 Goldie 0

Theme 2: Post a song your producer produced that has the word Black in the title.

Yea it was ....... "decent"

WFUa6unORh25l2WHGu1HfQ.png

Yea it was ....... "decent"

WFUa6unORh25l2WHGu1HfQ.png
So this how we gonna act towards every vote that doesn't go our way?

I mean Josh already prepared to question every vote I make against him.

I'm just trying to see if this is where it's going?

And i stand behind mines...

You act like I just picked on you. You came in there talking shit for me trying to do the right thing....
Lol, you weren't doing the right thing at all. You were so scared of being robbed that you threatened to take other people's money. Nobody else pulled some shit like that. And on top of that kandy never robbed you, you broke your promise. I hope a crab bites you on the ass

Nah, I'm cool with the choice, but saying The Takeover is......... decent had to be called out b lol

Aye aye!
Now calm down!
i'm calm... but josh stay trying to twist shit

he's the one that cheated in your contest....but cuz i caught him, i'm the bad guy.......

then....when i......overreacted a little, he was there trying to convince me to do a bad thing to the point of insulting me.....

i'm just saying kandy considering the circumstances, i don't see how anyone in my position doesn't rob josh...

you certainly don't like ppl talking to you an kind of way.....

i said everybody else lives... but fuck josh... he made it personal....i just reacted......if i'm wrong...i'm wrong....but i will not stand here and buy for a second he didn't bring all this on himself

Lol, you weren't doing the right thing at all. You were so scared of being robbed that you threatened to take other people's money. Nobody else pulled some shit like that. And on top of that kandy never robbed you, you broke your promise. I hope a crab bites you on the ass
you just mad you never thought of it first... now stop arguing with me and post your song.....

Back