MK Producers(R&B/HipHop): @Judge_Judah vs. @Whispering Eye

For the record, i think you're a GREAT host. Prolly the best one. I sincerely like how creative your topics are, without being too esoteric, kinda like how me and knock fucked up.

Only thing is you do get mad a lot,, but in your defense, these niggaz is mildly retarded.

But things considered, this is going way better than had I hosted....and I'm positive of that.
I do be getting mad but my reasosn are great.

For the record, i think you're a GREAT host. Prolly the best one. I sincerely like how creative your topics are, without being too esoteric, kinda like how me and knock fucked up.

Only thing is you do get mad a lot,, but in your defense, these niggaz is mildly retarded.

But things considered, this is going way better than had I hosted....and I'm positive of that.

Your ass kissing is on another level

Aye Whis, you prolly would have won had you not coached that nigga.

Your good faith lead to your demise.

My vote goes to Judah
I don't know about you but I don't enjoy one-sided fights, sir.

Warriors need worthy competition otherwise would I really be able to call it a win?

Your ass kissing is on another level
It's called being a nice fucking person you soulless piece of shit.

Kinda how you for no reason went in on bhl today? No fucking soul. No respect for other people. You are an ugly person. And I hope there is a steel bolt in your next bowl of cereal.

It's called being a nice fucking person you soulless piece of shit.

Kinda how you for no reason went in on bhl today? No fucking soul. No respect for other people. You are an ugly person. And I hope there is a steel bolt in your next bowl of cereal.

I know what I am, I know I'm a cold hearted piece of shit. I wear it proudly. I went at nobody I just made an intelligent observation based on all her posts.

I'm proud of young Josh. I find his wit and charisma impressive and he is a formidable opponent worthy of my battle

You just.....

Pitiful

I'm done here. Crawl away