Welcome To aBlackWeb

MK: Hip Hop Doppelgängers

Ima just back out cause ill have like 2 blank categories. Can't find no tracks where he rhymed off ghost shit only one where he sampled him. He also never shouted him out only dissed him.

Man this 2nd MK in a row nigs ain’t been able to finish. I thought yall loved hip hop!? I’m just gonna throw some ideas out there might be easier to come up with material. We could use rappers that didn’t debut until 2010, wack rappers with classics or damn near classics (Pat, Nore, YG) for example. Or do a regional MK where you pick 2 rappers from different regions on one team and battle against others. I’m just throwing stuff out there cuz I’m trying to get my rangs up.

Man this 2nd MK in a row nigs ain’t been able to finish. I thought yall loved hip hop!? I’m just gonna throw some ideas out there might be easier to come up with material. We could use rappers that didn’t debut until 2010, wack rappers with classics or damn near classics (Pat, Nore, YG) for example. Or do a regional MK where you pick 2 rappers from different regions on one team and battle against others. I’m just throwing stuff out there cuz I’m trying to get my rangs up.

The thing is trying to find a balance to make it challenging for contestatnts and judges.

We may have to add stips where you cant use certain artists or only allow MKs where you can only pick non legends so the contestants have to work and judges cant just pick favorites...or feel a certain way about putting one artist over the other because of thier status

Did we do a rap sangin nigga MK yet? It’s like 50 dudes you could use even if you exclude Drake

I say just judge the few who actually dedicated to it and made entries b before moving on

sheid they got the exact same flow and both got nasally voices...
I would say peedi/freeway.

Because both of them got nonstop fast flow and seems like words got into eachother.

Itsnotagameimfromphillygobythename

while as meek takes his time and pauses and got more of a yelling "clear sounding" approach like Ace hood.

I ain't the only one who hear it...

I think that was one of the things cassidy called him out on too

He flow just like him. I couldnt get past it.

The only track i kept off his album was ALL BAD because it was like the 1 track he sounded unique

I thought it was crazy how he sounds like K Dot and looks like Lupe.

He still sounds a lil bit like him. It's just his voice. This track is smooth tho. I really like J.I.D.

Back