Welcome To aBlackWeb

MK Finals: AP VS DU VS Judah

giphy.gif

It was a draw between du and judah for me. Cuz Big pimpin is better, but you have 5 people's catalogs at ur disposal, there's no reason there should be songs reposted in the same match.

if we can't repost songs, that should have been a rule....i asked it way early and no one responded

Theme 5 - Post Ur Team's Best Relationship (non- breakup)/"I'm trying to holla at u" Song​

also big pimpin wasn't posted in this round prior to my drop....

my bad, i ain't see it, cuz the thumbnail ain't match the one i dropped, you right...my bad... won't happen again pimp

it was toss up between this and Break Em Off something but seeing how this contest is going, i need a point

Song: Big Pimping
Artist: Jay-Z feat UGK

this song was probably the crossover track that UGK needed in their career. It brought UGK up to the north, and JayZ to the south. Win/Win. Fun Fact...Pimp hated the song at first and thought it was them going pop which wasnt a direction he wanted to go. IIRC, Pimp had a hard time catching the beat compared to the styles Bun and Jay used which why his verse is only a couple of bars. Bun talked him into it and the rest as they say...is history.

Back