Welcome To aBlackWeb

MK: Devils Advocate

Ayo.... Hold on... Hold the fuck up..... My nigga Goldie has a.... Gambino Avi ???? "You too Brutus?"

I can't believe this.... We was supposed to be in this together fam !!! You and I we against the world NH side by side shitting on niggas and having bad bitches and.... I see this..... I'm at a lost for words right now I'm flabbergasted.....

Niggas done turned Goldie Ayo if that nigga comes to Toronto I'm gonna carve goldie name in his chest.... I'm gon kill that nigga........

ImpossibleCalculatingFlatfish-max-1mb.gif

Themes

1 Best single from your artist 2nd album

One of the only dope singles from this nigga, peep how he stole Snoop's flow.

2 Best song from your artist 1st album

One of the best songs he ever made but he even fucked this up by breathing on the track harder than Pun runnin to the fridge. His engineer needs to be shot.

3 Best hip hop feature

Can't front, homie killed this shit

4 Best r&b feature

Budden killed him

5 Best freestyle and/or go in track IE Jay Z Dynasty Intro

Hands down my favorite Lupe track ever made. He fell off after Fahrenheit 1/15 part 2 and that was in 2006. This when i was an official fan.

Are #3 & #4 supposed to be songs from the artist featuring another artist in the genre mentioned? Or are either acceptable?

1.Best single from your artist 2nd album

3 Best hip hop feature
Eazy E

4 Best r&b feature

5 Best freestyle and/or go in track

N/A

:ainttrippin:

1 Best single from your artist 2nd album

3 Best hip hop feature

4 Best r&b feature

5 Best freestyle and/or go in track IE Jay Z Dynasty Intro[/QUOTE]

I was hoping in the spirit of competition nigs would use rappers they truly hate. I can understand not liking his music but truly hating Biggie ? Kinda suspect especially with the millions of trash rappers there are. I mean I had to actually listen to a Wale album, I can never get that time back and my ears will never recover Smh.

I was hoping in the spirit of competition nigs would use rappers they truly hate. I can understand not liking his music but truly hating Biggie ? Kinda suspect especially with the millions of trash rappers there are. I mean I had to actually listen to a Wale album, I can never get that time back and my ears will never recover Smh.
I went with rappers I despise

lol @ chi using Biggie, this nigga chi said he gonna win one way or the other
I think its well documented I don't hold Biggie in the same space as the rest of yall

I think Mo Money Mo Problems is the better single but not because of Big. Diddy murked that shit

Back