Welcome To aBlackWeb

MK Decades 2010s: Preliminaries

What's this about?

I'll throw out some themes/topics and you'll have to post the best song from your roster, that you will choose when we start the drafting, that relates to the topic/theme

A hiphop song from 2010-2020 and there will be judges to judge the song to see if it matches the theme/topic and if it's better than your opponent song.

I'll throw out some themes/topics and you'll have to post the best song from your roster, that you will choose when we start the drafting, that relates to the topic/theme

A hiphop song from 2010-2020 and there will be judges to judge the song to see if it matches the theme/topic and if it's better than your opponent song.
Are we gonna pick a year or artist?

Goatness, I'm down

Goatness, I'm down
bruh these types of games require you to be glued to the phone or computer throughout the duration..

the people here have 0 patience or understanding when it comes to availability....

like if you take a shit and it's your turn...u getting skipped

as long as the album comes out in that calendar year it can be any artist, we using wikipedia to verify

Back