Welcome To aBlackWeb

MK Decades 2010s: Preliminaries

Either of yall wanna host?

We're gonna end up with more judges than players, so I'll play.

@OhMars

@Petty Officer Du

I know yall got the ears for good music and dope shit.

I want you guys for this battle, to up the level/judging. We taking it up a bit. Topics/Themes will be crazy for this shit. So we all need to be on point.

The songs must appeal to you and your family as well as the average day joe that will appeal to the topics/themes that the players will have to abide by:

Lol

Nigga laying down rules and shit. Don't wont no shit on my show, fucking up my ratings

Last edited:
lol knock finna be worse than du watch

"Name your teams best song about getting head.............with a gospel choir sampled in the background"

lol knock finna be worse than du watch

"Name your teams best song about getting head.............with a gospel choir sampled in the background"

That nigga du had a topic where he had some shit like

Name your best song while breaking up with a chick while drinking red-kool aid on a sunny day, temperature has to be 98 degrees in the song Lol

@OhMars

@Petty Officer Du

I know yall got the ears for good music and dope shit.

I want you guys for this battle, to up the level/judging. We taking it up a bit. Topics/Themes will be crazy for this shit. So we all need to be on point.

The songs must appeal to you and your family as well as the average day joe that will appeal to the topics/themes that the players will have to abide by:

Lol

Nigga laying down rules and shit. Don't wont know shit on my show, fucking up my ratings
bruh don't martin this shit...

that was my mistake...

giphy.gif

All I gotta say

I'm coming with the themes/topics,

Know yo shit

I'm bringing the shit/heat for this shit, know yo shit and the shit needs to know us Lol

Back