Welcome To aBlackWeb

MK Decades: 2010s (Hip Hop) Goldie vs Josh (I messed up Goldie didn't Advance)

Word u got people make dance vids to her shit, everybody tried to remove that charlie sheen shit from their memory

Man I didn't hear Charlie Sheen in the shit Lol, nigga was fuck it, I'll just slap my name on it and it should take off LMAOO, I bet he didn't expect the turnout to that shit Lmaoo

oh yea

@OhMars LMAO

Word u got people make dance vids to her shit, everybody tried to remove that charlie sheen shit from their memory
That's the thing tho, like she had alla that production, writers, and choreography and it'a still trash

Snoop probably made that song for like $100 and that's only counting the electricity he used to power his studio

That's the thing tho, like she had alla that production, writers, and choreography and it'a still trash

Snoop probably made that song for like $100 and that's only counting the electricity he used to power his studio

Man Snoop had to have made that shit for a 12 pack of coors lite and a pound. No way them niggas did any paper work and got lawyers involved, no way

Or we can just go to the next theme and if Ohmars votes for me then the next round wont count, if he votes for josh it'll be 2-2

Bet,

Goldie - 2

Josh - 2

Round 5

You're hosting a shindig/function/game-night/party at your place/pad/mama house/etc and you and your ppl all sitting there having a good time, Post a song from the year you chose, that will have all the women at the party rapping to it in unison and have all the niggas at the party smh

Example

When the shit comes on, they immediately stop what they doing, throw that hand up and be like that's my shit

Start @ 22:13 ---->> Mrs. Officer is the song

Last edited:
Bet,

Round 5

You're hosting a shindig/function/game-night/party at your place/pad/mama house/etc and you and your ppl all sitting there having a good time, Post a song from the year you chose, that will have all the women at the party rapping to it in unison and have all the niggas at the party smh

Example

When the shit comes on, they immediately stop what they doing, throw that hand up and be like that's my shit

Never threw my hands up to this.

Back