Welcome To aBlackWeb

MK Decades: 2010s (Hip Hop) CheatCity vs Whispering (Sorry Whispering_Eye Didn't Advance)

Good post players,

Remember you had to keep the party going and ppl dancing.

@Petty Officer Du said that there may have been grinding on the floor (true indeed) but I would have took my ass to the restroom or went to the bar when that song came on LOL

But that 2 chainz, I aint going nowhere, looking for the nearest woman ass-shaker Lol

i was bouncing that year.....niggaz was getting the fuck outta their slow grind on that shit
Nigga ain't say shit about a 'slow grind' DANCING/CUTTING A RUG

SP???Even the beat is telling you to take a break and come back after this shit go off

Nigga ain't say shit about a 'slow grind' DANCING/CUTTING A RUG

SP???Even the beat is telling you to take a break and come back after this shit go off
Wild thoughts ain't no tear the club up song either! We both picked one fast and one slow song

Wild thoughts ain't no tear the club up song either! We both picked one fast and one slow song
Wild thoughts would have kept them on the floor

If nothing else niggas trying to see who gonna do they the best Rhianna impression

Swimming Pools??? Aye bartender, I need some vodka and sprites b. With a lemon wedge!

Wild thoughts would have kept them on the floor

If nothing else niggas trying to see who gonna do they the best Rhianna impression

Swimming Pools??? Aye bartender, I need some vodka and sprites b. With a lemon wedge!
hey kid.....
stop being a wuss
we're moving on....

@Knock_Twice hey big head, how you doin? Is that a new font you're using? No? Oh you just make it look sexy, I see you... Let's talk about this voting situation, holla at me

Aight Aight,

Round 2 shit, didn't expect that shit

You have a 5 hr road trip and you're falling asleep, post 1 song that will keep you up, bobbing your head, and also will have you reciting the lyrics word for word (No radio/singles)

This could be geared towards your favorite shit, but remember the panel and average Joe have to know wtf your is song

@Knock_Twice hey big head, how you doin? Is that a new font you're using? No? Oh you just make it look sexy, I see you... Let's talk about this voting situation, holla at me

I'm good boo,

Appreciate you noticing me and shit

What you think about me making that decision on the voting, quick on my toes and shit Lol

Never let'em see you sweat

Remind the viewers at home and that are lurking

Whispering is selecting from 2012

CheatCity selecting from 2017

Another example

You got 2-3 hrs left for you touchdown to H-Town, DC, ATL, sleep creeping and shit...you need that fix

Unable to post the video due to copy write and youtube but

Kendrick Lamar...........FEAR

Back