Welcome To aBlackWeb

MK: ChiTown VS KingDu

If o win this wind n round just hold the finals off till 9 please.... We got all night to discuss it

Final Theme - Post The Best Posse Song From Ur Team (Atleast 3 Other Artists Featuring On The Song)​

I thought heartless was a nice selection

Probably could've also gone with runaway

Do you think heartless is better than Devil In a New Dress?

I'm in the minority as I didn't really care for devil in a new dress. I didn't say it was wack so don't attack me lol. But I wasn't crazy about mbtdf as a whole either. I actually liked 808s more. Again, I'm not calling it wack, please don't come attack me lol

But runaway is self depreciation in it's purest form when talking about a failed relationship

"I guess I'm gifted at finding what I don't like the most". That shit there? Man..

OK....

So if I lose it's whatever.... Cuz I felt like this was an impossible decision....

Like I immediately went with X.... but I couldn't pick a song... So I went with my favorite...

First I was like 24 hours to live. Dope concept. Dope song. Dope group of MC's.

But then I was like... I like the hard Shit... so I was like black out..... jay went off, lox went off, styles actually said he was the second best and no one cracked on him... Even though everybody kilt it....

But I went with

Bruh.... This is the epitome of the changing of the guard....

PAC gone, big gone, but x and the lox had it.... And this before we knew make was going to leave....

At this moment.... This song just..... man.... Like I said.... If I gotta put it all on one track.... I'm good with this one......

Damn Du, no money power and respect?

Or 24 hours to live?

I'm in the minority as I didn't really care for devil in a new dress. I didn't say it was wack so don't attack me lol. But I wasn't crazy about mbtdf as a whole either. I actually liked 808s more. Again, I'm not calling it wack, please don't come attack me lol

But runaway is self depreciation in it's purest form when talking about a failed relationship

"I guess I'm gifted at finding what I don't like the most". That shit there? Man..
I wanna throw this nigga in the toilet yo. Arguably the greatest album in the last 10 years was meh to the boot nigga. Devil was meh.

Hood phenomenon, the LeBron of rhyme
Hard to be humble when you stunting on a jumbotron
I’m looking at her like this what you really wanted, huh?

Why we argue anyway? Oh, I forgot, it's summertime......

I never needed acceptance from all you outsiders
Had cyphers with Yeezy before his mouth wired
Before his jaw shattered
climbing up the Lord's ladder
We still speeding, running signs like they don't matter
Uh, hater talking never made me mad
Never that when I'm in my favorite papertag
Therefore G4's at the Clearport

When it come to tools fool I'm a Pep Boy
When it came to dope I was quick to export
Never tired of ballin' so it's on to the next sport

New Mercedes sedan, the Lex sport.........

I shed a tear before the night's over
God bless the man I put this ice over

Getting 2Pac money twice over
Still a real nigga, red Coogi sweater, dice roller

I'm making love to the angel of death
Catching feelings never stumble, retracing my steps

Cudi 808's album was better than Ye's MBDTF???? How I lose to this nigga?? HOW SWAY!!!! I embarrassed the City

I'm a send you 2500 AP, you need it to reinvest yaself!

Brah, I said I wasn't feeling one song lol

You so dramatic

Back