Welcome To aBlackWeb

MK: AP VS ChiCity

Man , chi fucked up lol We gotta do this again so Chi can redeem himself lol

I don't even like this nigga big krit but his song fit the theme better. The corner is a better song, but it was vague.
How Sway!

Task should have been, drop a song where the MC literally drops an area every other bar smh

where i'm from is about marcy.....wtf?

Du are we talking about the same song?

Where I'm from doesn't talk about Marcy in a positive light. At least the way I interpreted the challenge was to make a song that represents the artists area

Like welcome to Atlanta is PERFECT. Country shit, while not as popular as welcome to Atlanta, still embodies the culture of the third coast. Krit is from Mississippi, but that song has regional impact and not just his state

You like screw music? That's a regional thing although it's origins are deeply rooted in Houston, but even a cat like me from Louisiana can like it as well as a dude like Krit who from Mississippi. I mean, just read the lyrics to the chorus. That's some southern shit and I love it

positive light wasn't a requirement.. repping your area can be repping the grimeiest parts of it....

cough upp a lung where u from marcy son, ain't nuffin nice....

Du are we talking about the same song?

Where I'm from doesn't talk about Marcy in a positive light. At least the way I interpreted the challenge was to make a song that represents the artists area

Like welcome to Atlanta is PERFECT. Country shit, while not as popular as welcome to Atlanta, still embodies the culture of the third coast. Krit is from Mississippi, but that song has regional impact and not just his state

You like screw music? That's a regional thing although it's origins are deeply rooted in Houston, but even a cat like me from Louisiana can like it as well as a dude like Krit who from Mississippi. I mean, just read the lyrics to the chorus. That's some southern shit and I love it
That's how I took it but I respect the judges opinions

Not Du tho, he can go to hell

I told y'all the groups was a bad idea lol

Back