Welcome To aBlackWeb

MK: 2008 Hip Hop

giphy.gif

I had no idea.
I did feel like i should’ve chose another song for the conscious song but I’ll take it.

I did my score card differently this time. I awarded each participant up to three points. Instead of trying to rank. I think this may be a little better way to judge. I mean a nigga can still get a 0 if the song doesnt meet the criteria or is ass cheeks...

any who... if you dont like it

Tupac-Shakur-i-dont-give-a-fuck.gif

With that being said...

1 the best song on your album

3 TonyDubbz- Maybach Music
3 BDBIIB- Put On
3 Chi Town - My Life
2 Goldie- Legendary
2 Ibex - Heartless
2 Kandy - Let The Beat Build

2 the best rap collaboration on your album
(Everybody dropped heat in this category)

3 Kandy- Mr Carter
3 BDBIID- My President
3 Chi town B- Bulletproof Diaries
3 Goldie - Ghetto (Remix)
3 Dubbz - Luxury Tax
3 Ibex - Amazin

3 the best r&b collaboration on your album

3 Kandy- Mrs Officer
3 BDBIID- Everything
3 Chi Town - Let Us Live
1 Ibex- Paranoid
1 Dubbz - Here I Am
1 Goldie - Black President

4 a socially conscious or introspective song

3 Chi town B- Letter To The King
3 Kandy- Tie My Hands
3 Dubbz - Only Human
2 Goldie- Slave & Master
1 BDBIID - Circulate
1 Ibex - Pinocchio Story

5 your favorite song on your album (if your fav song was used in a previous theme pick another song)

3 Goldie- Seen It All
3 TonyDubbz- The Boss
2 Chi Town - Games Pain
2 Kandy - Got Money
2 Ibex - Welcome to Heartbreak
2 BDBIID - Word Play

Total Scores

Chi town B- 14
Goldie- 11
Kandy- 13
TonyDubbz- 13
BDBIID- 12
Ibex- 9

I think fucked up putting Here I am as the best R&B collab. I based it on my opinion but I started to go with The Boss. Just thought Here I am had more of an R&B feel to it

I think fucked up putting Here I am as the best R&B collab. I based it on my opinion but I started to go with The Boss. Just thought Here I am had more of an R&B feel to it

Yeah that song is trash...you lucky I gave you one point...I was feeling generous

That’s partly why I used the Anthony Hamilton song for Jeezy instead of the Trey Songz one.

I like the Trey one way more but I know Anthony Hamilton Underground Railroad singing ass would go farther with the judges.

That’s partly why I used the Anthony Hamilton song for Jeezy instead of the Trey Songz one.

I like the Trey one way more but I know Anthony Hamilton Underground Railroad singing ass would go farther with the judges.

Thats "Takin it There" right

that one is dope too...

Man I'm sitting in this white people bar drunk and high as hell waiting for this Co worker of mines and his band to perform so I can write something to put in our job magazine.

We work for a global company. So if my article is published... I'll be an officially published writer....

So yea that's my wendsdat night.....

And while I'm sure bdp accountant ass did something cool with them numbers imma do mines the og way.... Gimme a minute tho

I'mma do it song by song, cuz I'm mobile and drunk...

Hopefully my battery don't die

1. Best song on album..

Tough to judge, cuz I might argue that there was better songs on each album. ... But I'll go with the songs I liked the best

3 points Kanye West heartless
2 points Ross Maybach music
1 point Jeezy put on

Best collaboration

3 points mr carter
2 points amazing
1 point my president black

Back