Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll MJB vs Toni Braxton

Who U Got?

• MJB

Votes: 12 80.0%
  • Toni Braxton

Votes: 3 20.0%

• Total voters
Would you say Mary makes better music when some nigga done broke her heart and embarrassed her?

Side note:

I remember when niggas use to say Mary had Aids LMAO....yooo niggas aing shit breh
Bruh.......Toni had one good album and it still wasnt fucking with MJB first two joints. Play MY Life for any broad and you're guaranteed to beat or at the least to suck a titty.

Toni will have you sleepy

Bruh.......Toni had one good album and it still wasnt fucking with MJB first two joints. Play MY Life for any broad and you're guaranteed to beat or at the least to suck a titty.

Toni will have you sleepy
And that's the difference there, Mary's 1st 2 albums were str8 heat. Body of work, both have great work.

I actually like the new Mary album and the one with "Why" with Rick Ross. Never seen this collab coming and this shit stayed in rotation. I was in my feels and I hadn't even did nothing and our shit was strong Lol

Once I seen niggas in here trying to say MJB has a better voice than Toni, I already knew what time it was lol Yall got it man.

Dammitt

I'm back Mary, almost forgot about this one here. I forgot about Tinesha and Rhonda. The bangers both have are crazy.

Last edited:
MJB>>>>>>>>>>>Toni in every aspect vocally lol this is not up for debate

2207%20-%20autoplay_gif%20gif%20shane_mcmahon%20stone_cold_steve_austin%20stunner%20wwf.gif

Back